Nifty Cafe features

Posted by: KateSorensen

Nifty Cafe features - 05/19/01 10:50 PM

Edit a post<br>Who's Online<br>User list<br>Private messages<br><br>Just a few I've played with and like. Haven't checked some of the others out yet. For a while (now and late at night) Peter and I are only ones on. So to view all of Peter's posts and keep up with what/where he is posting, I click on his name in the index (any of his posts) and get his profile. Then click on area lower right to see "all" of his posts. That's pretty handy.<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Nifty Cafe features - 05/19/01 11:13 PM

kewl Kate have you noticed all my changes and do they stay in the cache or does my pic change in all of them as I go?[color:yellow] I wonder?</font color=yellow><br><br>PeterMac<br>homepage.mac.com/mcnative/

Just like having a slide show - 05/19/01 11:17 PM

p.s.<br>your mac.com web page is all mossey! eck! [ joshing ] ;-)<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>

Re: Just like having a slide show - 05/19/01 11:22 PM

hehe good jest my dear <br>um we arent the only ones here there are approx 85 views of each post so far<br><br>PeterMac<br>homepage.mac.com/mcnative/

Re: maybe 85 views for whole thread?? - 05/19/01 11:26 PM

but, I am turning in now. Giving up the ghost! it is getting near midnight here and you are probably in mid afternoon tomorrow or something. Good night Mrs. Calibash, where ever you are. . . .<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>

Re: Just like having a slide show - 05/19/01 11:34 PM

and you haven't tried backtracking some of the image links? try opals <br><br>PeterMac<br>homepage.mac.com/mcnative/

Re: maybe 85 views for whole thread?? - 05/19/01 11:36 PM

duh silly me yes the thread and yes it be 4:36 PM and getting cold(winter) I have to go light a fire... nice speaking with you<br><br>PeterMac<br>homepage.mac.com/mcnative/

Opal link is dangerous! - 05/20/01 10:26 AM

I love the way your links and paths take me from opal, to plants, to birds, to etc. Almost just got hooked again but it is too nice outside to stay at the puter today. It is beginning summer here and the yard becons me.<br><br>Love your web pages<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by KateSorensen on 05/20/01 02:21 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Opal link is dangerous! - 05/20/01 05:41 PM

verily true young Kate, the sun and the yard with it's glittering birdsong doth beckon to me and tear me from the comfort of the heater and the keyboard.<br> tip reach for the stars <br><br>my family is for the birds<br>thanks for your comments on my first humble set of web pages <br>I do plan to sit down and improve them but first I need to gain some more skills, ideas abound but skills are still a latent talent, awaiting the awakening. <br><br>..