Getting logged out.

Posted by: Jim_

Getting logged out. - 01/10/14 07:07 PM

We've been getting logged out occasionally within the recent week? or so. But the page load problem is gone.

Just FYI. No prob.

Re: Getting logged out. - 01/16/14 07:29 AM

Happened again today around 10AM EST on both my phone and my desktop. I was on this AM then came back a bit later and had to log in to both.

Re: Getting logged out. - 01/23/14 10:12 AM

(From the other thread)
Originally Posted By: neil
Ok so then at this point, I think we're "wait and watch" as I don't see enough pattern, info yet to understand what may be causing this.

Jim: Keep me posted.
It's like I thought but wanted to wait and see. It's happening a week after we log in. It happened last Thursday. As you can see from the time stamp on my post above it was around 10:30 AM EST that I logged back in last Thursday. I made a post today just after 10:30, came back now, 1:10 PM EST, and was logged out.

BTW, it logged me off of my computer and phone. I'll check the UBB forums and see if I can find anything.
Posted by: neil

Re: Getting logged out. - 01/23/14 10:32 AM

Ok ... let me know.
Posted by: Nana

Re: Getting logged out. - 01/25/14 06:58 PM

I am getting logged out every day now. mad

Re: Getting logged out. - 01/25/14 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Nana
Do you make sure you check the "Keep Me Logged In" box?
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Getting logged out. - 01/27/14 07:05 AM

I was logged out again this AM. I had had the Keep me Logged in box checked. It wasn't this AM.
Posted by: Nana

Re: Getting logged out. - 01/27/14 11:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Jim_
Originally Posted By: Nana
Do you make sure you check the "Keep Me Logged In" box?

I always check that box when I have to log in. Yet when I am logged out the "Keep Me Logged In" box is unchecked! confused

I am using the latest version of Firefox OS 10.8.3 if that makes any difference. I have not tested in other browsers as I don't use them.