Troubleshooting forum

Posted by: Anonymous

Troubleshooting forum - 05/27/01 09:48 AM

perhaps it would be a good idea to create two new categories within the fora, call one "Troubleshooting Hardware" and another "Troubleshooting Software"... later those fora could be split into subfora if/as the need arises<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Troubleshooting forum - 05/27/01 01:50 PM

Stan, from my experience, nycdewd is very good at helping folks troubleshoot their computers, he'd end up living in these forums to help folks out if you created them... and he's pretty good at keeping his other mindless/rude/inflamatory and other wise stupid posts out of real help areas... he will generally relegate those posts to this forum "the local".<br><br>heh - just kidding with you nycdewd<br><br>Used to be at that other Mac website... like it here now.

Re: Troubleshooting forum - 05/27/01 02:57 PM

heh heh, oh no you're not kidding... at least not about the so-called "mindless/rude/inflammatory and otherwise stupid posts"... heh heh... be that as it may, in this life one must take the good with the bad, and no one is perfect... i would suggest that everyone loosen their belts just a wee bit! this place is just starting up and it would be nice if people would chill out and not form hasty opinions.<br><br>no, John E., i took no offense, was just teasing right back... the latter part of the above post here was meant as a general observation...<br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by nycdewd on 05/27/01 06:34 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Troubleshooting forum - 05/27/01 03:00 PM

hehe.... you know that everything I say to you is in good form... if I ever offend, please let me know.... <br><br>I agree... We really need a place to talk about non-mac stuff....<br><br>Used to be at that other Mac website... like it here now.

Re: Troubleshooting forum - 05/27/01 10:57 PM

Yeah, I agree, a troubleshooting area would be great - let it expand as need be.<br><br>I can pledge a fair bit of time to a forum such as that ;)<br><br>Cipher13
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: fora - 05/27/01 11:20 PM

or forii?<br><br>anyway I liked it... <br><br>ask yourself..what have you done to improve our life together today?