http://www.mactech.com/latest-forum-discussion-detail
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Interesting.... - 05/19/11 02:36 PM

Where is the link for that?
Posted by: John Rougeux

Re: Interesting.... - 05/19/11 03:31 PM

How did you get that link?

When it finally opened for me, I got this:

warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cust10011/www/site001/sites/all/modules/views/includes/query.inc on line 936.
warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cust10011/www/site001/sites/all/modules/views/includes/query.inc on line 911.
warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cust10011/www/site001/sites/all/modules/views/includes/query.inc on line 936.
user warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM mt_aggregator_item aggregator_item ) count_alias' at line 2 query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM (SELECT FROM mt_aggregator_item aggregator_item ) count_alias in /home/cust10011/www/site001/sites/all/modules/views/includes/view.inc on line 745.
user warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM mt_aggregator_item aggregator_item LIMIT 0, 65' at line 2 query: SELECT FROM mt_aggregator_item aggregator_item LIMIT 0, 65 in /home/cust10011/www/site001/sites/all/modules/views/includes/view.inc on line 771.
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Interesting.... - 05/19/11 03:39 PM

I am on the new puter w/o bookmarks and Googled MacTech forums..
2nd link...

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=mactech+forums&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Posted by: John Rougeux

Re: Interesting.... - 05/19/11 03:44 PM

yup, that's a bug alright. I can't even find that link on the front page.

Re: Interesting.... - 05/19/11 03:54 PM

What is messed up about is that Google can see the recent discussion.. the iPhone 5 post by Reboot posted on the 16th..... but the MT page doesn't...

First link...

http://www.google.com/search?client=safa...-8&oe=UTF-8

Re: Interesting.... - 05/19/11 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: NucleusG4
What is messed up about is that Google can see the recent discussion.. the iPhone 5 post by Reboot posted on the 16th..... but the MT page doesn't...
It does show up there.

Re: Interesting.... - 05/19/11 04:41 PM

Ahhh.. mine must have been cached.

edit.. nope.. I just tried it here at home on this mac.. for the first time...

warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cust10011/www/site001/sites/all/modules/views/includes/query.inc on line 911.
user warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM mt_aggregator_item aggregator_item ) count_alias' at line 2 query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM (SELECT FROM mt_aggregator_item aggregator_item ) count_alias in /home/cust10011/www/site001/sites/all/modules/views/includes/view.inc on line 745.
user warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM mt_aggregator_item aggregator_item LIMIT 0, 65' at line 2 query: SELECT FROM mt_aggregator_item aggregator_item LIMIT 0, 65 in /home/cust10011/www/site001/sites/all/modules/views/includes/view.inc on line 771.

Re: Interesting.... - 05/19/11 05:17 PM

The link you posted in the thread starter shows the same for me, warning: Invalid etc, what I was talking about was my iPhone 5 post is showing up on the MacTech homepage under Latest Forum Discussions.

Re: Interesting.... - 05/19/11 05:48 PM

Ahhh.. you know.. I'm guilty of NEVER going to the homepage... here.. or MM or MC. I come for the forums...
So when I looked earlier for that section..I didn't even see it.
I should change that...

Of course I do click on banners and links and occasionally actually buy something.
Posted by: neil

Re: Interesting.... - 05/19/11 10:28 PM

Guys,

Maybe it's because I'm jet lagged ... but I don't see where the problem link originated. Where are you seeing this weird link other than the above?
Thanks!

Neil

Re: Interesting.... - 05/20/11 03:49 AM

The link was found when I googled "MacTech forums"... not likely people would stumble across it very often. They can barely find us directly.