How is the speed now?

Posted by: StanFlack

How is the speed now? - 05/26/01 02:51 AM

Hey All!<br><br>OK, I made a few tweaks and was wondering how you are finding the speed of the site now (News and Café)?<br><br>Thanks for your patience!<br><br>Stan<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: How is the speed now? - 05/26/01 03:32 AM

Seems ok today, Stan.<br>Have noticed it seemed slower lately, assumed it was more people using the site.<br><br>

Re: How is the speed now? - 05/26/01 04:08 AM

Well, it shouldn't be the increase in traffic -- the server will easily handle significantly more traffic than what we are seeing at this point. We'll keep watching it. <br><br>Stan<br><br>

Re: How is the speed now? - 05/26/01 06:31 AM

Don't know what you did, Stan, but the speed has improved a lot over the previous day. Keep up the good work! It's appreciated.,<br><br>[color:red]RedWind</font color=red>

Re: How is the speed now? - 05/26/01 07:54 AM

Its much faster today than before. Thanks Mr Flack.<br><br>Vijay<br><br>
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Really fast - 05/26/01 08:13 AM

I am zipping here, there and everywere in the Cafe. I need skates now, it is so fast!<br><br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>

Re: How is the speed now? - 05/27/01 11:48 PM

No problem. We'll be keeping a close eye on it, but please let me know if you notice any further problems.<br><br>Thanks!<br><br>Stan<br><br>
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: How is the speed now? - 05/28/01 09:07 AM

Slipperier than something that rhymes with blot!<br><br>Faster than blot!<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>

Re: How is the speed now? - 05/28/01 09:09 AM

Thanks Kate! <br><br>