Where are the new articles?

Posted by: maestro

Where are the new articles? - 09/07/07 09:27 PM

It seems as though the MacMod articles have not been updated for some time.  What gives?  This is "the" place for Mac modding and we need some tweaks! mad
Posted by: macDeviant

Re: Where are the new articles? - 09/08/07 12:28 AM

looks like some one is tweaking alright.  smile
Posted by: BOM

Re: Where are the new articles? - 09/09/07 06:33 PM

Yeah, where's the MacMod Challenge? I'm dying to see what everyone came up with.

Who entered?
Posted by: 987687

Re: Where are the new articles? - 09/09/07 07:32 PM

It takes them a while to do all the scoring etc
Posted by: modyourmac

Re: Where are the new articles? - 09/09/07 09:36 PM

Also figure that it takes a while to migrate everyone's mod guide over to the site. that can be a lot of work. Especially so, if you have a large number of submissions, and some of them happen to be large and very detailed. Then figure that the judges have to read and score them all, and then submit their rulings. Furthermore, figure that all of this has to happen around everyone having a life, job, and such commitments and stuff, in the real world (meatspace). It can be a daunting task.

So, I figure that its all getting worked on and done, and we'll get a huge presentation when it happens. At least, I like to be a positive as possible about it smile
Posted by: maestro

Re: Where are the new articles? - 09/10/07 12:27 PM

The Mod challenge has always been pretty so and yes it is a lot of work.  My real concern is the articles though.  They run all year round, but have not been updated for some time.  I do hope to see some killer mods though.