About the Great Mac Mod Challenge 2006

Posted by: boonsp

About the Great Mac Mod Challenge 2006 - 07/14/06 03:20 PM

Hello,

I love to compete against other Mac Modders, but is this contest also open for People living in another country ? I'm from Belgium - Europe ! And what about the prices ?

Kind regards

Peter :reallyconfused:
Posted by: shadowboxer47

About the Great Mac Mod Challenge 2006 - 07/14/06 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: "boonsp"
Hello,

I love to compete against other Mac Modders, but is this contest also open for People living in another country ? I'm from Belgium - Europe ! And what about the prices ?

Kind regards

Peter :reallyconfused:

Hello Peter! We appreciate your interest in the Challenge. We accept applicants from all over the world, so long as they have a grasp of the English language (as you have) and are subject to the other qualifications. These qualificaitons, as well as detailed information concerning this years challenge, will be posted soon.
As far as price--it's free to enter, but you have to create the mod yourself from parts you purchase wink
Posted by: boonsp

About the Great Mac Mod Challenge 2006 - 07/23/06 03:37 AM

Originally Posted By: "shadowboxer47"
Hello Peter! We appreciate your interest in the Challenge. We accept applicants from all over the world, so long as they have a grasp of the English language (as you have) and are subject to the other qualifications. These qualificaitons, as well as detailed information concerning this years challenge, will be posted soon.
As far as price--it's free to enter, but you have to create the mod yourself from parts you purchase wink

A question, maybe my mod is a big one and also the guide, so when I submit the mod for this challenge, is it ok to give a link to a website where it is build ?
You know that photo that a lot webspace, and when my mod and mod-guide (with also tips , tricks, mac secrets :omg: :shade: ) is finished, It can take a lot ...

Regards

Peter
Posted by: whitlock

About the Great Mac Mod Challenge 2006 - 07/23/06 09:21 AM

The mod has to be hosted on MacMod.

If it's for photos, then use as much space as you like. Just remember you can use smaller images for the guide itself, then link them into the larger images in the same folder.
Posted by: krusher117

About the Great Mac Mod Challenge 2006 - 07/23/06 12:41 PM

the way mod submissions will work this year is that you'll send us a document with the text and images formatted the way you want it to look and we'll set it up on the web page. We will require that images be a certain width and height, but basically you can have an unlimited amount of pictures....we have the hd space smile You can add a link from the mod guide to your personal website so thats no problem either.
Posted by: wgill1981

Re: About the Great Mac Mod Challenge 2006 - 11/03/06 03:46 AM

sounds tempting Krusher ;-)