Special Projects Forum Behavior

Posted by: yoyo52

Special Projects Forum Behavior - 03/18/03 11:34 AM

I don't mean people's behavior, although that's atrocious too <br><br>But really, that forum doesn't work the way the others do. When I go into it, there's no indication of which threads have unread posts, and when I click on one of the threads, the new window doesn't take me directly to the first unread post either. What am I doing wrong??<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Special Projects Forum Behavior - 03/18/03 11:59 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>What am I doing wrong??<br><p><hr></blockquote><p>Breathing out the left side of your nose??? <br> I dunno. Works on my end using Safari.<br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site

Re: Special Projects Forum Behavior - 03/18/03 01:12 PM

Peekin' again, eh?<br><br>Hey, I'm using Safari too, and that one forum is very strange. So I call it home <br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Special Projects Forum Behavior - 03/18/03 01:26 PM

Ahh..so it does feel like home for you eh? <br><br>

Re: Special Projects Forum Behavior - 03/18/03 05:23 PM

It is very strange, so sure, just like home <br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Special Projects Forum Behavior - 03/19/03 01:10 AM

It's just Stan moved some messages to the new forum and since you've seen them already they are not beeing highlighted as new messages.<br><br>

Re: Special Projects Forum Behavior - 03/19/03 10:34 AM

But even new ones aren't highlighted. I even flushed out the cache to see if that was the problem. No luck <br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Special Projects Forum Behavior - 03/19/03 02:37 PM

Try a different browser? I'm having the same problem myself, yoyo<br><br>

Re: Special Projects Forum Behavior - 03/19/03 03:06 PM

Odd thing is that it's working now, John. Very strange. So I'm feeling quite at home <br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"