Special Projects Area

Posted by: MrsJonnyCat

Special Projects Area - 03/17/03 03:32 PM

The MMRC is starting on a new project, and there are a few more in the works for the future. We could really utilize a special projects board to better contain and manage these projects. <br><br>"US Mosaic," "60 Macminutes" (hasn't started yet) and all the other projects we have talked about starting, need a home base where they can flourish! <br><br>MrsJC<br><br>If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Special Projects Area - 03/17/03 03:35 PM

I agree. Good suggestion Ginny. <br><br>Stan, what do you think?<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Special Projects Area - 03/17/03 06:00 PM

Sounds like a great idea to me! <br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Special Projects Area - 03/17/03 07:02 PM

Beat me to it Mrs. JC--a great idea!<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Special Projects Area - 03/17/03 09:45 PM

Not as "necessary" as it is at MacCentral since we have the ability to bump threads, but it would be very nice to have a special area - especially for those who view the board in flat mode.<br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: Special Projects Area - 03/18/03 03:52 AM

Consider it done! <br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Special Projects Area - 03/18/03 05:26 AM

Thanks Stan... we really appreciate this! With the growth of the forums over the last few months, it's getting harder to keep up with certain topics (which is a good thing!), so this will help us out a lot!<br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Special Projects Area - 03/18/03 07:14 AM

WOW! thanks!<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Special Projects Area - 03/18/03 07:26 AM

Good stuff, Stan. Thanks!<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Special Projects Area - 03/18/03 10:14 AM

Just for the record - DM is the one who suggested it to me. I agree, good idea.<br><br>MrsJC<br><br>If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

Re: Special Projects Area - 03/18/03 02:24 PM

Thanks Stan! <br><br>MrsJC<br><br>If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?