Forums are on the front page

Posted by: yoyo52

Forums are on the front page - 11/27/08 01:57 PM

We're finally on the front page. Hurray!! Blood blood, fresh blood smile
Posted by: carp

Re: Forums are on the front page - 11/27/08 02:00 PM

Thats a good thing - we were getting a flood of new blood already so lets bring it on . Besides I was getting a little tired of the old asrs holes we new ones laugh
Posted by: neil

Re: Forums are on the front page - 11/27/08 02:09 PM

Actually -- it was in the nav bar a few days ago, and I just added another link to the top nav bar ...

We've done a bunch of mailings to promote the deals section as well ... and now, over all of mactech.com is the flash graphic promoting Black Friday offerings as well. smile

That, in addition to an announcement made yesterday to all the media, should get the word out.

Thanks!

Neil

Posted by: Lea

Re: Forums are on the front page - 11/27/08 02:33 PM

The "This forum is dead" threads are sooooo dead !!

Re: Forums are on the front page - 11/27/08 02:45 PM

heh heh heh

Have a Happy Thanksgiving. I've caused enough trouble today and need to carve a turkey now. smile
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Forums are on the front page - 11/27/08 08:18 PM

Burp!

smile

Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Forums are on the front page - 11/28/08 04:41 PM

We're bad, we're nationwide! cool

Re: Forums are on the front page - 11/28/08 04:48 PM

Actually, MacTech.com has users in 175 countries. smile
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Forums are on the front page - 11/28/08 05:38 PM

But this group of misfits has been confined to the internet gulag for way too long. To be released into the wild, is way beyond our hopes. We can run amok all over the place! wink grin

We're free!!!!!
Posted by: carp

Re: Forums are on the front page - 11/28/08 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: MacBozo
But this group of misfits has been confined to the internet gulag for way too long. To be released into the wild, is way beyond our hopes. We can run amok all over the place! wink grin

We're free!!!!!

Yep

When I first join MacCentral way back , the forum was 24 /7 , activity - HST time and that was a big issue with me. No matter what time I went online there was multiple people who would respond , the forum was active . Not sure what killed that over time but sure was great posting to people across the world .

Re: Forums are on the front page - 11/28/08 09:21 PM

Glad for it to be that way.

Thanks!

Neil