a minor suggestion

Posted by: Anonymous

a minor suggestion - 02/17/03 07:46 PM

is it possible to change the title tag of the page to give the subject of the post *before* the "The MacMinute Cafe:" string. I usually browse with all the posts open at once, finish reading/responding, and move on to whatever site I visit next. I mean, not that it really should be changed just for my surfing habits, but maybe others have a similar m.o. <br><br>Ok, so this is mostly a problem because I use [censored (=windows)] , so maybe it's intentional (insert shifty eyes here). If you're wondering what I'm talking about, here's a screen shot of me surfing with the 5 remaining threads that I haven't finished dealing with yet:<br><br>http://members.cox.net/~mnorton/pictures/MacCentral/macminuteshot.jpg<br><br>yeah yeah yeah, so I only have one folder for my mac-related sites and don't need any more complexity. don't get the panties in a bunch, k? Also, the screenie is kinda large (122KB). The part I'm focusing on is the bottom "task bar" section.<br><br>neye<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: a minor suggestion - 02/18/03 05:58 AM

I noticed the same thing back when I was using tabs in Chimera (excuse me... Camino! ). <br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: a minor suggestion - 02/18/03 10:01 AM

What do you think of that name change? I hate it. Why not Gargoyle or Incubus or something equally nightmarish?<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: a minor suggestion - 02/18/03 11:02 AM

Like someone said, it reminds me too much of an automobile...<br><br>I agree- something mythological is in order..<br><br>[color:red]Hold on, it's time for a </font color=red> <br>
Posted by: squareman

Re: a minor suggestion - 02/18/03 01:40 PM

Makes me think of a Monte Carlo lowrider cruising down the El Camino Real. Maybe they're going for a 70s funk-cool kind of thing. Time to whip out the War albums.<br><br>

Re: a minor suggestion - 02/18/03 01:48 PM

If that's the case, I nominate my avatar for the new logo...<br><br>[color:red]Hold on, it's time for a </font color=red> <br>
Posted by: squareman

Re: a minor suggestion - 02/18/03 04:35 PM

When you register the program you get a free Orange Crush.<br><br>
Posted by: rman

Re: a minor suggestion - 02/18/03 04:40 PM

Don't you mean PineApple Crush.<br><br>

Re: a minor suggestion - 02/18/03 06:17 PM

I agree Yo, I don't think I could have picked a worse name if I really tried! It's dumb, and it will be a marketing nightmare... it's hard to get excited about a software package called "Camino."<br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: a minor suggestion - 02/19/03 04:05 AM

El Camino!<br><br>

Re: a minor suggestion - 02/19/03 05:27 AM

<br><br><br><br>[color:red]Hold on, it's time for a </font color=red> <br>

Re: a minor suggestion - 02/19/03 06:15 AM

let me guess... that's the new icon? <br><br><br>Visit Me At My .Mac Site

Re: a minor suggestion - 02/19/03 07:14 AM

Andele! Andele! Arriba! Arriba!<br><br>[color:red]Hold on, it's time for a </font color=red> <br>