Update on port

Posted by: neil

Update on port - 10/21/08 11:08 AM

Hi all,<br><br>So, I've been thoroughly frustrated with the developer on the port. He went completely dark on me -- because he was having a hard time in making the port happen.<br><br>This caused me to look around again, and I may have an idea that will work. I'm checking into it now, and will let you know as soon as I find out more.<br><br>In the mean time, I've told the developer that we were using that we're going in a different direction because we couldn't wait any longer.<br><br>I'll make a post when I have more info, in the next couple of days.<br><br>Thanks!<br><br>Neil<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: zwei

Re: Update on port - 10/21/08 11:12 AM

Thanks for the update ...too bad it couldn't be simpler<br><br>zweisoft<br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Update on port - 10/21/08 11:31 AM

Why not start fresh and keep this old one as archived?<br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: neil

Re: Update on port - 10/21/08 11:44 AM

That's one of the options -- but even that may not be the easiest nor best way. I'm eager to get this done, and I have several inquiries out to folks right now. Hopefully, I'll know a whole lot more in the next few days.<br><br>Thanks!<br><br>Neil<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Update on port - 10/21/08 01:13 PM

I'd vote for that. Archive this one as read only and start with a clean slate with the new software. I don't mind if I have to re-register for the new software.<br><br>