Server Errors?

Posted by: Mike

Server Errors? - 07/03/08 08:59 AM

"Internal Server Error<br><br>The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.<br>Please contact the server administrator, netadmin@xplain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.<br><br>More information about this error may be available in the server error log.<br><br>Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.macminute.com Port 80"<br><br>[color:blue][/b]Hodie mihi. Cras tibi.</font color=blue>[/b]
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Server Errors? - 07/03/08 09:06 AM

Got a lot of those pages earlier today.<br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Server Errors? - 07/03/08 09:10 AM

That is what you get when Neil is restarting the server.<br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: neil

Re: Server Errors? - 07/03/08 11:18 PM

Yeah -- this was when we were making some not so well received tweaks. Sorry about that.<br><br>Apparently, a number of the MySQL settings that Stan had on the old servers don't work on the new setups. Sometimes, MySQL wouldn't even start as a result of the settings ... so we had a TON of back and forth to of my.cnf versions today.<br><br>
Posted by: Mike

Re: Server Errors? - 07/04/08 04:01 AM

Well, it's picking up speed this morning!<br>I haven't gotten any 'Server Errors' yet.<br><br>[color:red] Happy Fourth! </font color=red><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue][/b]Hodie mihi. Cras tibi.</font color=blue>[/b]
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Server Errors? - 07/04/08 04:25 AM

Don't worry, we may bitch but we'll get over it! <br><br><br><br>my photos