things to do here

Posted by: Anonymous

things to do here - 09/25/01 09:16 PM

where do you go first when you hit macminute forums? it's my first time here<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: bdog

Re: things to do here - 09/26/01 09:23 AM

I go to the "home page" of the forums, also known as the "Main Index" to see what's new, and then just contribute to the new items.<br><br>--John Bailey( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>Email Me ---> bdog_111@yahoo.com
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: things to do here - 09/26/01 02:22 PM

Seems ages ago now but I just simply slected the link I thought was the most useful, that is .. last 7 days ... and dragged it to my toolbar so that I always see what has been posted in all categories of forums... in the last 7 days. <br>Not really any point looking at the rest as I have read them already. <br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TreeBeard on 09/26/01 05:24 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: bdog

Re: things to do here - 09/26/01 03:01 PM

But PM, just go to the "main index" and anything that was posting since you have last been here will be in red! Very nice feature!<br><br>--John Bailey( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>Email Me ---> bdog_111@yahoo.com
Posted by: Anonymous

thanks - 09/26/01 08:46 PM

bdog and TreeBeard<br><br>