Posted by: RubenC

Coffee Mugs part II - 01/23/03 09:59 AM

Here's the first go at it just for kicks and giggles...<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 01/23/03 06:49 PM

There you go!! I like that!<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 01/24/03 12:55 PM

Me personally, I would want that MacMinute stopwatch logo HUGE...<br><br>[color:red]Hold on, it's time for a </font color=red> <br>

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 01/24/03 04:18 PM

Second shot...<br><br><br><br>

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 01/24/03 05:33 PM

Again..I like!! <br><br>Now..about those thongs Lori was going to model....<br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 01/25/03 12:23 PM

I really like it too <br><br>

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 02/09/03 08:05 AM

So did this just get dropped off at the wayside?<br><br>Stan, what do you think? Can we get some of these?<br><br>
Posted by: squareman

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 02/09/03 12:18 PM

if you guys are jonesin' that bad for a MM-mug, why not just create one up on cafepress.com or something (with Stan's blessing of course) where everyone could then buy one?<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 02/09/03 12:31 PM

Because then MacMinute wouldn't get the money :)<br><br>-- j o n k n e e --<br>MacMerc.com<br><br>

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 02/10/03 09:52 AM

Last I read Stan said he would get on it. But not a bad idea about hooking up with CafePress.com, maybe MacMinute should get an account going with them.<br><br>
Posted by: JohnR

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/20/03 05:26 PM

So..did Stan forget or did I miss the announcement?<br><br>T-shirts would be cool too...<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/20/03 05:28 PM

Maybe it's on for the next quarter.<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/20/03 05:36 PM

Quarter? I thought you left it as a tip to the waitress?? <br><br>Well..this has been brewing for awhile now...<br><br>ohhh..bad pun! LOL<br><br>

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/20/03 06:04 PM

A real stinkeroo <br><br>I just noticed the dates on the posts and saw that Ruben's was 2/10/03 and yours just over three months (a quarter) later, 5/20/03.<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/20/03 06:05 PM

Yup..went back to see what has happened and to (hopefully) pull Stan away from the beers, beaches, and women in Spain for a few.<br><br>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/21/03 03:51 AM

<br><br>Shouldn't be long now folks. Working on some details, but I have not forgotten. Now, where is that beer?! <br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/21/03 08:24 AM

Hurray! T-shirts too?<br><br><br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/21/03 12:29 PM

Great! Mugs coming soon, and not forgotten, I was kinda wondering what happened.<br><br>

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/21/03 01:08 PM

The beer is sitting here nice and cold...where are you?? <br><br>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/21/03 01:36 PM

Yes, give me my precious mm mugs!<br><br>
Posted by: G4Dualie

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/23/03 04:05 PM

Here's another....<br><br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/25/03 10:27 PM

I like the black background, i think it looks better than the off white.<br><br>"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. "
Posted by: Lori

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/27/03 05:55 AM

for true coffee drinkers I think they would like the white cup..you gotta see the color of the coffee.<br><br><br>My Stuff
Posted by: G4Dualie

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/27/03 10:14 AM

True coffee drinker's cups might be white on the outside but they're black on the inside. At least that's been my experience... But then again I like to soak a well used gym sock in my pot of coffee. Letting it simmer so to speak. Something I pick up in the Marines.<br><br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 05/27/03 04:02 PM

Well, i wake up way too late for coffee every morning so i can't say i am a true coffee drinker. But i would think a black outside with a white inside would work and look nice too. Just a thought. <br><br>"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. "

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 07/03/03 02:40 PM

Hmmm..it's July 3rd and no news about the coffee mugs. Stan, put down the beer and get to work! <br><br>
Posted by: rman

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 07/03/03 02:49 PM

Maybe he is working on a beer mug. <br><br>

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 07/03/03 04:50 PM

If he's stil in Spain, it's probably a bottle of wine he's working on <br><br> Alas, poor Yorick. -- Hamlet

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 07/03/03 05:03 PM

<br><br>

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 09/02/03 10:23 AM

Ummm,...OK Stan...remember those little containers that hold a nice hot brew of java and gives you smile in the morning?<br><br>Any updates on them yet???<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 09/02/03 09:32 PM

Hey Stan, I have the MM logo I remade a while back, I can throw some type on it and give you the mug artwork if you want.<br><br><br>[color:green]Trying to straddle the fence leaves you with nothing but sore balls.</font color=green>
Posted by: Larry

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 09/03/03 12:37 PM

It's not that -- we have all the artwork. It's just that we're a little busy digging up news for all you Mac junkies, as well as working on new features for MacMinute. We also have to keep the Cafe running as fast as possible for you guys. We're going to set up a shop ASAP... just let us get some more important things out of the way first. <br><br>
Posted by: lislaz

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 09/03/03 01:28 PM

oh you knew this was coming......<br><br><br>WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN COFFEEEEEEEEEE!??!!!!???<br><br><br><br>[whew....breathe....inhale...exhale....]<br><br>

Re: Coffee Mugs part II - 09/03/03 01:31 PM

hehe..do you really need to ask, Lisa?? <br><br>My stuff for sale.
Posted by: Anonymous

whats more important than coffee - 03/12/04 02:19 AM

BEER<br><br>

Re: whats more important than coffee - 03/12/04 08:28 AM

You want a beer mug<br><br>