title

Posted by: Anonymous

title - 08/17/01 10:30 PM

I noticed when bookmarking the forum page that the title is Viewing list of forums - Forums powered by WWWThreads<br><br>that is lengthy and has nothing to do with macminute. I suggest making it something like MacMinute Forums...<br><br><br>-- j o n k n e e --<br><br>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: title - 08/18/01 02:56 AM

Hmmm... never noticed that. <br><br>I will get that fixed this weekend. Thanks for the heads up jonknee!<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: title - 08/18/01 09:00 AM

and take the fun out of it/?<br>I always drag my bookmarks to the toolbar folder and get info on them, change the title to something that will keep all menus narrow and still be recognizeable.. i thought that was a part of surfing.. organizing it to suit yourself.<br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: title - 08/18/01 09:46 AM

I do to but it if you don't want to take the time MacMinute Forums would be a nice short title... Also if you don't rename it at that instant you will have to visit the page to tell what it is. <br><br><br>-- j o n k n e e --<br><br>
Posted by: bdog

Re: title - 08/18/01 10:25 AM

You should really see the bookmarks that I have set up, very organized with good titles for the pages!<br><br>http://www.macminute.com/cgi-bin/wwwthre...;o=31&part=<br><br>[color:red]-- John Bailey</font color=red> ( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>[color:blue]Email Me!</font color=blue> [email] [color:green]bdog_111@yahoo.com</font color=green> [/email]
Posted by: johnengler

Re: title - 08/19/01 07:02 AM

bdog... as much as you push those bookmarks, you ought to make them a shareware distro... you might get some money out of it ;)<br><br>***<br>"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"<br> --Clint Eastwood in The Outlaw Josey Wales<br>
Posted by: bdog

Re: title - 08/19/01 09:06 AM

Thanks John, but it is just bookmarks, and if I started charging $ for them, think of what people would think! I would like to charge money though! :-) Plus, think that would be the esiest thing to pirate!!!<br><br>[color:red]-- John Bailey</font color=red> ( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>[color:blue]Email Me!</font color=blue> [email] [color:green]bdog_111@yahoo.com</font color=green> [/email]