best of luck to the staff

Posted by: johnengler

best of luck to the staff - 05/21/01 04:15 PM

I left one of the other macintosh news sites a couple of months ago, as a former employee... got a good job, with a great company now... now I'm glad to find an alternative mac news site... good luck Stan... let me know if you need anything.<br><br>Used to be at that other Mac website... like it here now.
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: best of luck to the staff - 05/21/01 09:49 PM

well hello.. <br>this is good, meeting people and being able to see what they think of themselves<br><br>..
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: best of luck to the staff - 05/25/01 09:07 PM

well, there goes the neighborhood... that crazy Texan, John Engler, is nothing but trouble... say John old chap, going to be at MWNY again this year? you owe me a beer! heh heh.<br><br>¥À¥
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: best of luck to the staff - 05/26/01 01:27 AM

Thanks John and welcome to the Café!! <br><br>Stan<br><br>

Re: about that beer - 05/26/01 06:38 AM

No, I probably won't be coming to New York this year... wish I could... but the new job doesn't really relate at all to Macintosh or anything that would be at the show. I have tried to schedule some training in NY for that same time period, but I don't think it'll happen.....<br><br>sorry man.<br><br>John<br><br>Used to be at that other Mac website... like it here now.

Re: best of luck to the staff - 05/26/01 07:01 AM

thank Stan... good luck - really.<br><br>Used to be at that other Mac website... like it here now.