View last 12 hrours 1 day 1 week, etc.

Posted by: KateSorensen

View last 12 hrours 1 day 1 week, etc. - 05/21/01 10:10 AM

I would like to see a button where one can choose how many hours, days, weeks, of messages<br> select name=Icon class="view messages"><br> option value=12 hours<br> option value=24 hours<br> option value=1 day<br> option value=2 day<br> etc. with weeks too<br> /select<br> p<br>Do ya get what I mean? Right now I can only pick "past 24 hours" and if I keep coming back often, I'd rather have the choice of "past 12 or 6 , etc."<br><br>If ya'd like to fit that in sometime in the future, I'd be a happy camper. Reading the cafe by "last XX hours" seems to be a good way for me to keep up with posts. I click and open each post in a new browser page.<br><br>* * * * * * * * ** * * *<br>Kate<br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: View last 12 hrours 1 day 1 week, etc. - 05/25/01 09:50 PM

buttons? you want buttons?!?!? you can't handle buttons!!!<br><br>man, i am gettng my jack nicholson impression down pat!<br><br>(shamelessly trying to shake this stranger tag i have been afflicted with)<br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: oh please... - 05/25/01 09:55 PM

enough of the schmickleson impressions,... not putting up with that for fifty threads...<br><br><br><br>..
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: oh please... - 05/25/01 10:02 PM

fifty threads? you want fifty threads?!?! you can't handle fifty threads!!!<br><br>call me jack... call me a cab... take two aspirin and call me in the morning... hooo ha (oops, that was Pacino... how did he get in here?)<br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: oh please... - 05/25/01 10:05 PM

at least it wasn't a Freudian slip...<br><br>..