Shall we split up the Lounge?

Posted by: iraszl

Shall we split up the Lounge? - 10/27/02 03:07 AM

It's getting crowdy in there.<br><br>http://raszl.net
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 10/27/02 03:25 AM

Why would you say it is crowded? There are very few who post regularly.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 10/27/02 03:33 AM

What do you want it split into?<br><br>[color:purple]The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.</font color=purple>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 10/27/02 04:33 AM

No..don't split it up...besides, like the others say, into what? Lounge 1 and Lounge 2? Nah..it's just fine.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 10/27/02 07:36 AM

Splitting the General Discussion forum up into GD and the Lounge over at MacCentral is what brought many of the members over here. If it was split here, you would see several of them leave (more than likely). Besides, there isn't nearly enough traffic here to warrant creating new forums just for the sake of splitting the traffic.<br><br>Most of the traffic here is in the Lounge, so splitting it won't make it any easier to read.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 10/27/02 01:03 PM

It’s always good to split only when you have another type of discussion going on. I’m sure things would have been better at MC if there was a dedicated “Politics” forum, but things are still okay here..<br><br>

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 10/27/02 10:02 PM

I hear you. OK than.<br><br>http://raszl.net
Posted by: morserj

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 11/26/02 08:56 PM

All we really need is a forum where MacGizmo, and Carp can go at it without disrupting the whole place. <br><br>Ryan<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by morserj on 11/26/02 11:59 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 11/26/02 08:58 PM

Either that or a bubble for you to live in! <br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 11/27/02 01:08 PM

Oh! Do i get a bubble too!? <br><br>

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 11/27/02 01:20 PM

a bubble for everyone! leave macgizmo alone!<br><br>http://raszl.net

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 11/27/02 01:48 PM

I'll work on it green... nice avatar by the way!<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 11/27/02 01:59 PM

Hey, if you're making bubbles, can I have one too? Pretty please with wireless on top?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Shall we split up the Lounge? - 11/28/02 01:00 AM

Thanks! It took a lot of work and "talent" to do in Photoshop! <br><br>