Forum For Political Posts

Posted by: alAnonymous

Forum For Political Posts - 09/02/04 08:42 AM

Stan - How about a separate forum for political posts? If not permanently...how about till the Elections are over? Or even better...how about a new lounge forum for NON-political discussion? <br><br>Just to be clear, I don't think every topic needs its own forum, but lately the lounge is being saturated with the stuff...and I come here for diversion from reality.<br><br>Thanks for your consideration,<br><br>Alan Onymous<br><br>
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: Forum For Political Posts - 09/02/04 08:47 AM

I think that's a great idea.<br><br><br><br>[color:blue]All your sock puppets are belong to us</font color=blue>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Forum For Political Posts - 09/02/04 09:23 AM

If we're going to start using new forum software anyway, it might be the perfect time to experiment with something like that.<br><br><br>[color:white]God speed, mikeb. Go drive your Boxster in the big Autobahn in the sky...</font color=white>
Posted by: JohnR

Re: Forum For Political Posts - 09/02/04 09:37 AM

Yes..I agree. I like this idea <br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: Forum For Political Posts - 09/02/04 09:49 AM

Since the lounge is not over shadowing other post with political posts it's just that people don't post other things I would guess it would look a lot like this forum.<br><br>

Re: Forum For Political Posts - 09/02/04 09:56 AM

Probably not....as there are people who like to talk about other things besides politics but get turned off by the amount of politics? That's my guess.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Forum For Political Posts - 09/02/04 02:53 PM

exactly!<br><br>
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: Forum For Political Posts - 09/03/04 05:08 AM

Done! <br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan<br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: Forum For Political Posts - 09/03/04 06:04 AM

Thanks!<br><br>

Re: Forum For Political Posts - 09/03/04 06:06 AM

Thanks!<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Forum For Political Posts - 09/03/04 07:03 AM

Hey Stan- could it be possible for this forum to be moved up to right underneath the Lounge?<br><br>I think a lot of people are going to forget (or miss it) way down where it is...<br><br><br>[color:white]God speed, mikeb. Go drive your Boxster in the big Autobahn in the sky...</font color=white>