Keeps getting better

Posted by: Tim

Keeps getting better - 06/14/01 07:37 AM

I said it in a article I wrote, but MacMinute just keeps getting better and better. Great job, Stan! <br><br>Tim Robertson <br><br>Tim Robertson, publisher <br>My Mac Magazine<br><br>http://www.mymac.com<br>publisher@mymac.com<br>
Posted by: Entish

Re: Keeps getting better - 06/14/01 07:54 PM

yep I agree<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Keeps getting better - 06/14/01 09:53 PM

ditto that Tim... by the way... great job with mymac it's all about building awareness and community....<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: Keeps getting better - 06/16/01 03:57 AM

Thanks for the kind words Tim! It means a lot.<br><br>We have a lot more great stuff planned for MacMinute, both in terms of the news we cover -- look for a [color:red]LOT</font color=red> more original content -- as well as special features, reviews and new services in the near future.<br><br>You know me though -- I am bound and determined to take things one step at a time. The last thing I want to do is have MacMinute follow the trend of the past few years and have the site become bloated and difficult (read, slow) to use, as so many sites have fallen victim to. I want to do this right.<br><br>My plan is to add to what we are trying to do piece by piece, feature by feature, making sure in the end that it is what you guys want and need.<br><br>It's gonna be a wild ride, so hang on! <br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan