Very Cool Signature!!!

Posted by: bdog

Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/11/01 06:54 PM

Check out my signature @ the bottom of the screen. Here is what I call the "source code" :-)<br><br>[ red]-- John Bailey</font color=red> ([ url=http://www.macminute.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showprofile.pl?Cat=&User=bdog&page=&what=showmembers] [ red]Bdog[ /red] [/url])<br><br>[ blue]Email Me!</font color=blue> [ email] [ green]bdog_111@yahoo.com</font color=green> [/email]<br><br>You too can also do the same type of thing, and try other stuff, and make it very cool!!! Reply with a cool signature please!!<br><br>[color:red]-- John Bailey</font color=red> ( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>[color:blue]Email Me!</font color=blue> [email] [color:green]bdog_111@yahoo.com</font color=green> [/email]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/12/01 07:36 AM

Ok. Here you go.<br><br> <br><br>Vijay<br><br>I am dangerous. I am Dyslexic of Borg. Fusistance is retile. Your a$$ will be laminated.
Posted by: sean

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/12/01 08:09 AM

hmmm. there is only so much you can do without having access to html.<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/12/01 02:55 PM

Here's another one that I just thought up and used in another board.<br><br>Disclaimer: The server or the Mac or the Mac user has done a boo-boo by posting this message. No one is to be held responsible for this act. Kindly adjust your underpants and proceed with caution.<br><br><br><br>Vijay<br><br>I am dangerous. I am Dyslexic of Borg. Fusistance is retile. Your a$$ will be laminated.
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/12/01 07:55 PM

lets see if i get kicked out for this...<br><br>..[color:purple]-- I am a </font color=purple> <br> [color:blue]MoodyBlues Fan</font color=blue> <br>.. [color:red]__see the latest video__</font color=red><br>[color:orange] nope? well buy from..</font color=orange> <br>[color:blue]..here!</font color=blue> .. [color:green]..sales@threshold-cd.co.uk..</font color=green>... [color:white]psst! the only link that works is the main site link...</font color=white>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/13/01 05:57 PM

Moody blues eh? well..guess who my favorite band is? <br><---------<br><br>

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/13/01 06:28 PM

Not Van Halen by any chance?<br><br>you cannot propel yourself forward by patting yourself on the back

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/13/01 07:34 PM

No way! Here are my favorite music artists:<br>Ephemerid<br>BT<br>Deep Forest<br>Future Sound Of London (FSOL)<br>Astral Projection<br>Ayman<br>Enchanted<br>Paul Oakenfold<br>Chicane<br><br>They are all very good!<br><br>[color:red]-- John Bailey</font color=red> ( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>[color:blue]Email Me!</font color=blue> [email] [color:green]bdog_111@yahoo.com</font color=green> [/email]

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/13/01 07:54 PM

It's all a dream, light passing by o... to travel.<br><br>[color:green]I'll sit and watch the web<br> that you will build this day <br>will it be a thread of love you weave<br> it's yours to show the way</font color=green>

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/13/01 10:17 PM

Here is my picture:<br><-------------<br><br>[color:red]-- John Bailey</font color=red> ( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>[color:blue]Email Me!</font color=blue> [email] [color:green]bdog_111@yahoo.com</font color=green> [/email]

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/14/01 05:47 AM

smile looks like you can't find your startup disc... can you make it blink?<br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/14/01 11:48 AM

No, I can't find my user's documents. I will edit this image and make it blink, and then use that!<br><br>[color:red]-- John Bailey</font color=red> ( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>[color:blue]Email Me!</font color=blue> [email] [color:green]bdog_111@yahoo.com</font color=green> [/email]
Posted by: Entish

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/14/01 07:17 PM

love it! I'd do it for ya except I am leaving... for a while :)<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/14/01 10:07 PM

heh... great pic bdog....<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/14/01 10:07 PM

why? where are you going entish?<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Very Cool Signature!!! - 06/16/01 03:46 PM

what do you think of this one? <br><br>just realized you gotta look quick before his face gets covered up!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by OSXaddict on 06/16/01 06:46 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>