Pretty links?

Posted by: bdog

Pretty links? - 06/03/01 09:18 PM

All of the links on this site get a black box around the text when you move the cursor over them. Can you nip this in the bud? I am using the blues big text skin. Thanks!<br>THIS SITE ROCKS! I am glad some1 posted it @ ResEx!!<br><br>-- John Bailey (Bdog)
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Pretty links? - 06/04/01 05:02 AM

use the big text desert skin... it's a little better... <br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: Pretty links? - 06/04/01 08:32 AM

yes well that is still a suggestion to the powers that be... change the black highlight to another blue hue... as some of us are much more comfortable with blues than desert hues. <br><br>Also Bdog if you had been reading carefully you would have noticed macminute mentioned in the ResEx forum as early as 25thMay <br><br>..

Re: Pretty links? - 06/04/01 06:02 PM

Oh, I must have missed it. In what thread was that in Tree?<br><br>-- John Bailey (Bdog)
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: Pretty links? - 06/05/01 12:57 AM

Hi John,<br><br>The style sheets currently in use are just the default ones included with the software. We haven't had a chance yet to do a few of our own, but we will as soon as we can.<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan<br><br>

Re: Pretty links? - 06/05/01 03:17 AM

all that work and you didn't click on the link? <br><br>..

Re: Pretty links? - 06/05/01 07:00 AM

Uh, what work? And I don't see how that thread has anything to do with this one. Am I just stupid?<br><br>-- John Bailey (Bdog)

Re: Pretty links? - 06/05/01 07:56 AM

no matter it was just totally unimportant anyway<br><br>..

Re: Pretty links? - 06/05/01 09:59 AM

Oh, sorry Tree. I asked you what thread, then you tell me, then I say "what does that have to do with anything". Oops, my mind has been elsewere lately.<br>:-)<br><br>-- John Bailey (Bdog)

Re: Pretty links? - 06/05/01 07:40 PM

that is fine old mate no probs... you should see my mind, er, no, ..on second thoughts... I shouldn't let mine out in public...without a leash.<br><br>..
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Pretty links? - 06/05/01 09:34 PM

Tree... hehe.... keep that thing leashed up there boy... you need a chain? I can FEDEX you one should you need it ;)<br><br>Also, you haven't changed the picture associated with your name in a few days... what gives?<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2

Re: Pretty links? - 06/05/01 11:50 PM

oh.. gee must be slipping the leash too much:)<br>spend half the day running around looking in corners... here, mind...heel!<br>still it may have been fried when I looked at this javatoaster <br><br>..