internet with virtual pc?

Posted by: Anonymous

internet with virtual pc? - 11/23/04 07:49 AM

hi guys...<br>can anyone tell me, how i can connect to the internet with virtual pc.<br>anyway, i have an ibook g4 with airport, i always use wireless lan to connect to the internet. since my boss ask me to get used with pocket pc, so i have already installed win xp und also activesync. but i have no idea, how it goes with the internet connection.<br>another question would be, how can i transfer the files i have in folder documents (macintosh) to the my document (virtual pc win xp).<br>im really thankful for the helps, guys...<br><br>
Posted by: Bryan

Re: internet with virtual pc? - 11/23/04 07:53 AM

1.) Virtual PC uses the available internet connection just like any other app<br><br>2.) To transfer files from VPC to OS X and back, just drag and drop<br><br><br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: internet with virtual pc? - 12/10/04 12:46 PM

Better yet, why not just get The Missing Sync and use the PocketPC with your Mac?<br><br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: internet with virtual pc? - 12/10/04 02:27 PM

What Bryan said. You will find this option in the VPC list<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: internet with virtual pc? - 04/04/05 10:06 AM

Good grief, Virtual PC is idiot proof.<br><br>What kind of job do you exactly have?<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: internet with virtual pc? - 04/18/05 08:57 AM

I thought this forum was pretty much idiot proof too, but then here we all are in 'Site Suggestions'...<br><br><br><br>[color:red]5.19.05 - The 'Jedi Slaughter' tour begins!</font color=red>