I didn't want to buy a new mouse

Posted by: Lea

I didn't want to buy a new mouse - 02/18/11 06:29 AM

My ol' trusty Kensington wireless decided to give up the ghost on the right click. This puppy is special because the fit is el perfecto. I don't remember how old he is, just that I don't ever, ever, ever want to have to replace him. I was into heavy sigh mode for about 5 seconds.

Then I remembered Control+Click. I just saved myself a little jingle.

OK, I gotta get back to the drama of Curtis' keyboard. Seriously, I just now dropped back in, so it's kinda like a "what done it." I hope it has a happy ending. smile
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: I didn't want to buy a new mouse - 02/18/11 07:15 AM

My wife goes through mice like crazy. Even though she has her hands over the kb and can simply use tab and/or return, she always goes for the mouse to click on the next field or "OK" button.
Posted by: carp

Re: I didn't want to buy a new mouse - 02/18/11 01:34 PM

Bummer Lea.

You can just click and hold to get a context menu works just like a (right click) - well used to be that way back when there was only a one button mouse?

Anyway
I have a Logitec mouse - I loved my older Pilot Mouse.
Posted by: Lea

Re: I didn't want to buy a new mouse - 02/18/11 02:20 PM

No kiddin', carp. I don't want to fly my Mac without my trusty Pilot. I know, mice are as subjective as music / art. But this pup? I'm thinkin' I should smack him on the right side a couple of times, just for luck. Hey, it might work. If it does? I'm sending somebody a serious Mouse Tip of the Day. laugh
Posted by: carp

Re: I didn't want to buy a new mouse - 02/18/11 09:14 PM

Yep

Thank God that the old mouse balls have gone away laugh hated to have to clean those monthly.
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: I didn't want to buy a new mouse - 03/31/11 07:39 AM

Originally Posted By: carp
Thank God that the old mouse balls have gone away laugh

Please keep sexual references to yourself, this is a family forum!
Posted by: trey

Re: I didn't want to buy a new mouse - 04/04/11 05:05 AM

I'm sure you could find that exact mouse on eBay. smile