Video card for Power Macintosh G3

Posted by: papabill

Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/30/10 06:29 AM

I'm fixing to start searching eBay for a video card for my Power Macintosh G3, but I really don't know what I'm looking for. Any advise? Anybody got one they'd like to donate?

Thanks
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/30/10 06:43 AM

Do you know what you have in there already? The slot is PCI 33MHz.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/30/10 06:50 AM

What's here now is the built-in video on the MB. I do have a HUGE card in there that turns out to be a Phillips SAA7110A WP A/V card, but I see no video connectors to it.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/30/10 07:10 AM

Refresh my memory: Which model of G3 is it?
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/30/10 07:21 AM

Originally Posted By: papabill
What's here now is the built-in video on the MB. I do have a HUGE card in there that turns out to be a Phillips SAA7110A WP A/V card, but I see no video connectors to it.
That's because it's a TV tuner/video capture card, not a video card. It will output video probably via S-video or standard analog video out to a TV. The video it outputs is from video files you play back with software like Premier or something.

Why do you want a new video card? You won't see any difference in performance unless you are doing Photoshop or something. It won't speed up the machine for everyday use. Use your money elsewhere.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/30/10 07:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Reboot
Why do you want a new video card?

Because right now all I have is 640 x 480 on a Compaq 1720 FlatScreen monitor (or any monitor, for that matter). I'd like to see a decent display.

According to the specs, this thing comes with "ATI 3D Rage II+ graphics onboard". But I don't see it.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/30/10 07:46 AM

From everymac.com:
Quote:
Video Card: 3D Rage II+* VRAM Type: EDO SGRAM
Details: *ATI 3D Rage II+ graphics onboard originally, upgraded to ATI Rage Pro starting May 1, 1998. The M6142LL/A configuration also has 8 MB of VRAM on a 2D/3D graphics PCI card.
Standard VRAM: 2 MB, 6 MB* Maximum VRAM: 6 MB*
Details: *This model has 2 MB of VRAM onboard and a single expansion slot that supports an additional 4 MB of VRAM (3.3V 83 MHz 144-pin SO-DIMM). The M6142LL/A configuration 6 MB of VRAM standard onboard and 8 MB of VRAM on a 2D/3D graphics PCI card.

Display Support: Single Display* Resolution Support: 1024x768*
Details: Apple advertised that this system can support "thousands of colors at up to 1024 by 768-pixel resolution (24-bit), [and] millions of colors at up to 832 by 624-pixel resolution (32-bit), refresh rate of up to 85 Hz." It can support resolutions up to 1600x1200 with the maximum 6 MB of VRAM installed.

*The M6142LL/A configuration supports dual displays.

That's for the 266MHz minitower model. You should be able to get 1024x768. Is that option available in the monitors preference pane?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/30/10 08:17 AM

Originally Posted By: MacBozo
That's for the 266MHz minitower model. You should be able to get 1024x768. Is that option available in the monitors preference pane?

Nope, the only option is 640 x 480 67Mhz
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/30/10 03:17 PM

I'm wondering if that's a limitation at the VGA to DVI adapter/connector?
You are using an adapter/connector, right?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/30/10 03:38 PM

Nope, the only option is 640 x 480 67Mhz
You need to add more video RAM, VRAM. Look at system profiler, it probably is only 2M of VRAM. If you add a 4M chip to the slot it will take you to 6, that will do a larger resolution, and it's a lot cheaper than a video card.

There's a slot with a white/beige u-shaped connector laying flat kind of in the middle of the logic board, near the RAM slots, yours is probably empty. Look about half way down this page for a pic.

It's the same VRAM that I mentioned in this thread. It's the same as for that iMac you have.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/31/10 05:32 AM

Dude,, you really are awesome.
I never... never!.. knew you could add vram.
(prolly since I always have towers...)

I figured if it was onboard, then it was a fixed amount. After market cards are all fixed.. right? I have never bought a PCI or AGP card that had modifiable vram.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/31/10 06:40 AM

You need to add more video RAM, VRAM. Look at system profiler, it probably is only 2M of VRAM.

It already has a 4Mb chip in it.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/31/10 06:41 AM

Originally Posted By: NucleusG4
I have never bought a PCI or AGP card that had modifiable vram.

This is on-board VRAM we're talking about. There is no video card

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/31/10 06:44 AM

Understood. That's why I clarified that point in my post by saying that I was prolly unfamiliar with it since I have always had towers and cards.

Quote:
I figured if it was onboard, then it was a fixed amount.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/31/10 06:51 AM

It should do more than 640x480, Michael's specs were right. Do you have it set to thousands or millions of colors.

Try zapping the PRAM. Apple-Option-P-R at startup until you hear the startup chime again.

Does System Profiler show 6M of VRAM?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/31/10 06:57 AM

I figured if it was onboard, then it was a fixed amount.

I think it came originally with 2 Mb and there has been a 4Mb chip installed.

How do I find out how much is showing? I cannot find a reference to it in System Profiler. There should be 6Mb, and I should be able to have at least 1024 x 768 (every monitor I hook it up to says only 640 x 480 is available.)

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/31/10 07:02 AM

I can't remember if system profiler had video/display info.

Did you try what I suggested with thousands of colors, and zapping PRAM?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/31/10 12:33 PM

I reset it for thousands, did the Apple-Option-P-R, but it came back up with 640x480, millions of colors.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/31/10 04:33 PM

When you set it to thousands does it give any resolution higher than 640x480? What if you just restart after setting it and not zap PRAM?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 10/31/10 07:12 PM

When you set it to thousands does it give any resolution higher than 640x480? What if you just restart after setting it and not zap PRAM?

Nope, it ONLY gives me 640x480 regardless of what I do. And it ALWAYS resets itself to millions of colors.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/02/10 07:16 PM

Nope, it ONLY gives me 640x480 regardless of what I do. And it ALWAYS resets itself to millions of colors.
Okay, you made me pull out my old G3 desktop.

It will do millions at 1920x1080 with 6M of VRAM.

What kind of DB-15 to VGA adapter are you using to get to your monitor from the built in video?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/02/10 07:28 PM

Another question: Is there a test for VRAM? System Profiler (in 10.6.4) does show Video RAM under Graphics/Displays.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/02/10 08:11 PM

About this Mac/More Info - Opens System Profiler, go to Devices and Volumes/PCI items.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/02/10 08:26 PM

About this Mac/More Info - Opens System Profiler, go to Devices and Volumes/PCI items.

F1 says card type: display
Card name: ATY,mach64_3DU
Card model: ATY,GT-B
Vendoir ID: 1002
Device ID: 4754
ROM #: 113-XXXXX-1.1
Revision: 9a
Card (Video) Memory: 2MB

However, my monitor DOES NOT plug into that card. It plugs into the connection coming directly from the M/B. In fact, there is nowhere on that card for a standard monitor hookup-just a RA/LA/V RCA connectors for output to a TV.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/02/10 08:43 PM

That's the ATI video card/circuit, so apparently, you only have 2MB VRAM.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/02/10 09:12 PM

However, my monitor DOES NOT plug into that card. It plugs into the connection coming directly from the M/B. In fact, there is nowhere on that card for a standard monitor hookup-just a RA/LA/V RCA connectors for output to a TV.
The mobo connection is that 2M card. Like said above, the card with the RCA jacks is an A/V I/O board, like for capturing video from a camcorder into the Mac via Premiere or something like it, it's not a video out board.

BTW with the 4M chip out mine will still do 1280x1024, but it does back it down to 256 colors. You say you have a chip in the VRAM slot? It's the chip that lays flat next to the RAGE chip. If you do it's a bad chip then as it's not showing up, you would have 6M with it in.

Also like I said, you need to be using some kind of adapter to come from the mobo video out to the VGA connector on the monitor. It may not be the right one, or not set right. Does you're video cable go straight to the mobo, or is there an adapter?
Posted by: MicMeister

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 01:10 AM

I have a 266MHz G3 Desktop in the storage, originally bought in January 99, and I always found the built-in ATI Rage so underpowered with 2megs of VRAM it wasn't even funny*. Then I put a Voodoo3 card (16MB in it), which at the time rocked and made me happy. And was much cheaper than buying more VRAM to the ATI in those days. That's what I'd suggest to Papabill. If you can find one, that is. EDIT: Oops. I forgot you run OS X 10.2 on that thing. IIRC, the Voodoo3 won't work with X, only Classic.

Getting that thing to show 1024x768 rez only gave thousands of colors, which was unacceptable. 834xsomething was the highest it gave with millions of colors, and it wasn't the adapter's fault, but the shortcoming of the built-in video card.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 05:17 AM

Well, then, what is that 4Mb chip that sits to the left of the PCI slots? It's clearly marked 4Mb

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 05:19 AM

What kind of DB-15 to VGA adapter are you using to get to your monitor from the built in video?

It's just a generic 25pin (Mac monitor) to 15pin (PC monitor) adapter. No name on it, nothing.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 05:51 AM

You need to add more video RAM, VRAM. Look at system profiler, it probably is only 2M of VRAM.

It already has a 4Mb chip in it.
If it is in this slot, white u shaped thing, but it only shows 2M VRAM, then the chip is probably bad. But that's not why you can't get to 1280x1024. Believe me, I have the same machine in the desktop version here and with 2M it gets 1280x1024, albeit at 256 colors instead of millions. It the generic adapter you mentioned that is limiting it to 640x480. It is locked in at that res. You can get a cheap adapter that has dip switches to set it for different resolutions. Look around for a DB-15 to VGA adapter.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 08:11 AM

OK.. I said it was gonna be the adapter.. although I thought he had DVI and I forgot about DB 15 pin....

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 09:04 AM

OK.. I said it was gonna be the adapter.. although I thought he had DVI and I forgot about DB 15 pin....
Looking back, yes you did. It's not like I don't read your posts anything. smirk

Gold star for you. grin

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 09:45 AM

Code:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MultiMode-Mac-Adapter-DB15-VGA-MAC-/300486866905?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f669b7d9

MultiMode Mac Adapter - DB15 to VGA / MAC Item #300486866905
This is the one I have.

And if that TV card isn't going to do me any good, I might just as well take it out.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 10:02 AM

Sell that card... and buy something else...

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 10:06 AM

I guarantee that your adapter is the reason it doesn't give a higher res. That one says multi mode. Yours is probably not a multi. I have seen adapters that are locked in to one res.

If you want a higher res, get an adapter with dip switches to set the res. I'd be surprised if a local PC shop doesn't have one laying around they'd like to get $5 out of.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 10:31 AM

Well if the adapter is the fault, why does it not give me any other choices in the System Preferences ->Displays ->Display -> 640x480 67Hz. When I CHECK or UNCHECK "Show modes reccomended by display", I still only get 640x480 67Hz.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 10:44 AM

Do this test... disconnect the display and the adapter... then see what resolutions are available in Sys Prefs...

none.. or a bunch?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 11:55 AM

Do this test... disconnect the display and the adapter... then see what resolutions are available in Sys Prefs...none.. or a bunch?
If I disconnect the display OR the adapter, how am I gonna see anything??

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 12:20 PM

Well if the adapter is the fault, why does it not give me any other choices in the System Preferences ->Displays ->Display -> 640x480 67Hz. When I CHECK or UNCHECK "Show modes reccomended by display", I still only get 640x480 67Hz.
You're killin' me man. smirk

Because the adapter is simulating a 640x480 only display, it's not simulating a multi res display.

I have a few adapters, different models. Let's call the two I'm trying A and B. Both have settings for various res, they also have a multi res setting. If I set A at 640x480, or at 832x624, that's all I get. If I set A to multi, I get the full range, up to 1900 x something or other. If I set B to one res only, I get nothing, it needs to be set to multi or it won't work with the monitor I'm using.

There's a difference in how the adapters emulate a monitor res. Get an adjustable adapter if you want a higher res.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 12:22 PM

Do this test... disconnect the display and the adapter... then see what resolutions are available in Sys Prefs...
Was that a joke or are you high? laugh

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 12:42 PM

BTW I do have to reboot then zap the PRAM when I change settings on the adapters sometimes to give me more options in Displays.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 04:38 PM

LOL.. neither. I was at work and trying to hurry. I meant to say to hook up a different monitor or adapter from his other machine. I believe he said he had two.

That was pretty funny.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 05:59 PM

Just as funny as the prompt I saw on one of our terminals at work the other night. During the reboot process, it stated, "No keyboard detected. Press F1 to continue." laugh

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 06:38 PM

Well, I have several monitors, but only one adapter. And all the monitors are capable of 1280x1024 +

So it must be the adapter. Another one on the way.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 07:26 PM

LOL.. neither. I was at work and trying to hurry. I meant to say to hook up a different monitor or adapter from his other machine.
Nice cover. Except for your eyes I could never tell. grin

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/03/10 07:32 PM

Well, I have several monitors, but only one adapter. And all the monitors are capable of 1280x1024 +

So it must be the adapter.
Ya think? laugh

j/k We luv ya' man. Welcome to the fold.

But that beige is killin' me man. Mine's put away for good again unless I need it as a tool for work.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/05/10 04:27 AM

Well, I've found a way to get that G4 AGP off eBay. Should be here within a week. Maybre that'll solve all problems.
Posted by: trey

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/07/10 07:50 AM

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/07/10 01:03 PM

It's the same VRAM that I mentioned. It's the same as for that iMac you have.

Just for fun, I pulled out both the tv card AND the 4Mb VRAM chip. The video remained the same (2Mb), so I've ordered another 4Mb chip (hope the slot itself isn't bad.)

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/07/10 05:33 PM

...and by the way, since I pulled the TV card out, I have a BIG gaping hole, and if anyone has a 'manhole cover' (card slot covers) they could spare, I'd be glad to pay a reasonable amount plus shipping to me.

Thanks

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/07/10 05:49 PM

This?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Standard-OEM-Case-Ca...b9#ht_648wt_907

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/07/10 06:12 PM

Well, kinda, but the card that came out was 2" in width, and that would equal to about 2 1/2 of them. I'm sure there was a cover in the original machine, unless it came stock with the TV card. The hole is the exact shape of the face of the card.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/07/10 07:37 PM

'm sure there was a cover in the original machine, unless it came stock with the TV card.
It came stock with an audio only I/O card that filled the hole. The card you have was an upgrade. There is no plate to cover the hole.

Stock card.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/08/10 04:19 AM

There is no plate to cover the hole.

Well, if the TV card doesn't cause any problems, maybe there will be no problem putting it baack in. After all, it doesn't weigh THAT much, and closing up the hole will cut down on access ports by varmints....

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/08/10 06:39 AM

Duct tape.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 01:25 PM

Well, I have several monitors, but only one adapter. And all the monitors are capable of 1280x1024+. So it must be the adapter. Another one on the way.

Well, the dip-switch adapter arrived today, and there is no change. I'm still stuck with 640x480, and no way I set the switches makes any difference. Oh, well....

I've got a Mac flat screen on the way. Maybe that will help.

Well, it came today, and I cannot get it attached. It has the 3 rows of 10 pins, beside a flat bar and 2 pins above and 2 pins below. My bad. Anyone want to buy a useless monitor??

Hmmmm, wonder if that G4 I got coming will work???

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 03:09 PM

Another thing I noticed. It has USB connectors. What function do they perform?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 03:26 PM

Code:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-PowerMac-G4-nVidia-GeForce2-MX-ADC-VGA-Video-Card-/320538047049?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item4aa18e7249
Apple PowerMac G4 nVidia GeForce2 MX ADC/VGA Video Card

Is this the video card I need?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 04:28 PM

Another thing I noticed. It has USB connectors. What function do they perform?
What is it?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 04:30 PM

Code:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-PowerMac-G4-nVidia-GeForce2-MX-ADC-VGA-Video-Card-/320538047049?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item4aa18e7249
Apple PowerMac G4 nVidia GeForce2 MX ADC/VGA Video Card

Is this the video card I need?
Don't worry abut the video card. It has no bearing on what you're trying to do. the stock card will be fine.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 04:39 PM

Well, the dip-switch adapter arrived today, and there is no change. I'm still stuck with 640x480, and no way I set the switches makes any difference. Oh, well....
Did you reboot and zap PRAM after changing settings?

Don't change the dip switch while it's attached BTW.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 05:09 PM

Sorry, the monitor has 2 USB ports on the back.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 05:11 PM

Did you reboot and zap PRAM after changing settings? Don't change the dip switch while it's attached BTW.

Nope, I didn't, but when I rebooted later, it rebooted into 800x600.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 05:13 PM

Don't worry abut the video card. It has no bearing on what you're trying to do. the stock card will be fine.

Well, the monitor connector on the new monitor I bought is NOT compatible with the present video I have. There is no way to hook it up. I believe I need a video card that will work with this monitor.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 05:28 PM

Did you reboot and zap PRAM after changing settings? Don't change the dip switch while it's attached BTW.

Nope, I didn't, but when I rebooted later, it rebooted into 800x600.
Try another setting and reboot again.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 05:33 PM

Well, the monitor connector on the new monitor I bought is NOT compatible with the present video I have. There is no way to hook it up. I believe I need a video card that will work with this monitor.
I need to know what the monitor connector looks like.

Google images for DB-15, VGA, ADC, and DVI. Let me know which is the connection on the monitor.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 05:59 PM

It's an ADC connector. I looked at DVI to ADC converters, and they are stupidly priced!! I did find that card for under 15.00 for the next 18 or so hours. If it's the one I need to use this beautiful monitor, I'd like to go ahead and order it.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 06:17 PM

Well, I did do the PRAM reset and now I have a grey screen with nothing on it. I've disconnected the power, given it time to completely power down, but nothing. Still got a grey screen.

I couldn't reset the DIP switches while the machine is running, because I cannot get to them without cutiing it off and taking the machine down to where I could get to it. I put back the old adapter, but still nothing but a grey screen.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 06:31 PM

RB.. isn't the monitor resolution held by the PRAM battery?
Could a weak battery be the problem?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 06:33 PM

The ADC connector was an Apple idea.. to run USB and video and power thru a single cable with a honkin big brick to go with it.
Do you just need the DVI to ADC adapter.. or do you also need the ADC brick and cable assembly?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 06:35 PM

RB.. isn't the monitor resolution held by the PRAM battery?
Could a weak battery be the problem?

It has a brand new battery in it.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 06:36 PM

The ADC connector was an Apple idea.. to run USB and video and power thru a single cable with a honkin big brick to go with it. Do you just need the DVI to ADC adapter.. or do you also need the ADC brick and cable assembly?

Well, the adapter is WAY out of my price range, but the video card isn't (less than $20.) And I'm gonna fix the G4 up and make it my play machine.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 06:37 PM

Sorry.. they are the one and the same.. I'm tired.

I have one in my Box o' Stuff.. send me $10 and I'll ship it to you.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 06:40 PM

Yeah..the card may be the way to go... although I always preferred ATI cards.
In fact, I have never had an InVidia card...lol.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 06:41 PM

Sorry.. they are the one and the same.. I'm tired. I have one in my Box o' Stuff.. send me $10 and I'll ship it to you.

Sure, PM me your paypal addy, and I'll send you a contribution.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 07:51 PM

Is there a "total reset" button on this thing? I've tried the PRAM reset, but all I get now is a grey screen. I've replaced the PRAM battery again, but nothing.

Help??

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/09/10 08:00 PM

Well, evidently I blew out one of the RAM chips in it. Booting up nicely now.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/10/10 12:34 PM

Here's something weird: Last nite when I did the PRAM refresh, I put the chip back in place, and now it shows I have 6Mb of video ram. (I think this G3 is coming back to life.) I just bought another video ram chip, and it arrived today. Too bad I cannot put them BOTH in.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/10/10 06:28 PM

I'm thinking there is something going on with your PRAM battery. Try changing your monitor resolution now.
Also, you might consider reseating the battery, maybe when you put it in it didn't seat properly.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/10/10 06:30 PM

Quote:
(I think this G3 is coming back to life.)

I've seen this before in old folks... they seem to be coming to life, then they let out that last gasp before expiring.
laugh grin

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/10/10 06:33 PM

I'm thinking there is something going on with your PRAM battery. Try changing your monitor resolution now.
Also, you might consider reseating the battery, maybe when you put it in it didn't seat properly.
Either that, or the VRAM wasn't seated all the way.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/10/10 06:35 PM

He reseated the VRAM a few days ago to no good effect... but a PRAM reset via kb last night did do something.

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/10/10 06:42 PM

Effin magic?

Re: Video card for Power Macintosh G3 - 11/10/10 07:09 PM

Effin magic?

Could be. Waiting anxiously for my "new" G4 AGP