Wacom on X

Posted by: Anonymous

Wacom on X - 07/28/01 07:56 AM

I want to use X but my Wacom tablet won't work on it. My puck mouse broke... I heard that someone posted beta drivers for the tablets... It was on some cd that some company (not Wacom) gave away but now it is on the web... Anyone know where I can find it? I have done searches on Google... but the files are just to new to be picked up. Thanks!<br><br>------------------<br>-- j o n k n e e --<br>------------------<br>

Re: Wacom on X - 08/02/01 02:39 AM

Someone mentioned that looking on your i disk might yield results.<br>Can't be that easy can it?<br><br>[color:green]The Home Page[color:green]
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Wacom on X - 08/02/01 08:13 AM

Last time I looked (a couple of days ago) the only drivers in my iDisk were for Kensington MouseWorks.<br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear

Re: Wacom on X - 08/06/01 05:50 PM

Did you get the driver I sent off from the TB disc? I sent it off a day or more ago...bloody thing never worked for me.<br><br><br>

Re: Wacom on X - 08/06/01 06:05 PM

Yeah! Thanks a lot. I was out of town.... just got back. I will install X tonight and see if it will work for me. <br><br><br>-- j o n k n e e --<br><br>

Re: Wacom on X - 08/06/01 06:12 PM

No problem. Hope it works for you.<br><br>AlgæS<br><br>