"Battery" Next To Clock QuestionÉ

Posted by: bdog

"Battery" Next To Clock QuestionÉ - 07/01/01 12:00 AM

Ok, so if you have a notebook, and if you have the option checked off, then you will know that the clock can display a "battery" icon to the right of it. My question is that, why is the top 1/4 of the icon a different shade, and there is a line 3/4's of the way up. Am I making any sense? I sure hope so & any help is thanked in advance (good service, huh?)<br><br>[color:red]-- John Bailey</font color=red> ( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>[color:blue]Email Me!</font color=blue> [email] [color:green]bdog_111@yahoo.com</font color=green> [/email]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: "Battery" Next To Clock QuestionÉ - 07/05/01 01:09 AM

The whole idea of that icon is to show how much charge remains in your battery - the line shows how full it is, and the different shading returns the same info.<br><br>Run your battery down, and notice, the top majority will be a different colour to the bottom?<br><br>I think the different shade yo uspeak of, actually, refers to a full charge or something... you needn't really worry about it.<br><br>Cipher13<br><br>

Re: "Battery" Next To Clock QuestionÉ - 07/05/01 08:42 PM

I know all of that, but if you look @ it closely, it has the "copper top" that durecel batterys have. Except it isn't copper. It has a seperate part like those though.<br><br>[color:red]-- John Bailey</font color=red> ( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>[color:blue]Email Me!</font color=blue> [email] [color:green]bdog_111@yahoo.com</font color=green> [/email]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: "Battery" Next To Clock QuestionÉ - 07/06/01 10:05 PM

Mere aesthetics. You know what Steves like.<br><br>Cipher13<br><br>

Re: "Battery" Next To Clock QuestionÉ - 07/06/01 11:29 PM

Ok, i was just making sure it didn't mean anything important! Thanks!<br><br>[color:red]-- John Bailey</font color=red> ( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>[color:blue]Email Me!</font color=blue> [email] [color:green]bdog_111@yahoo.com</font color=green> [/email]