ram prices

Posted by: OSXaddict

ram prices - 06/22/01 10:29 AM

man..with ram so cheap (512MB stick for $83!) I'm so tempted to get more and have 1GB of ram...but then I sit back and think "why do I need that much?" and realize that I don't. <br><br>
Posted by: Alex

Re: ram prices - 06/22/01 05:56 PM

Got Photoshop?? Get the RAM!!! Ah, what the hell - get it anyway... <br><br>

Re: ram prices - 06/22/01 07:08 PM

I have ps but don't use it much..gift from brother. So really don't need it..right? <br><br>
Posted by: scaught

Re: ram prices - 06/23/01 07:29 AM

i have 512 MB in my imac. didnt even get it as cheap as what you got it for. much much better to have more than enough than to realize you dont have enough. once i move to OS X ill love my extra RAM. if you find a good deal and have the money, go for it. if you dont need it now, you will eventually. <br><br>

Re: ram prices - 06/23/01 07:41 AM

I already have 512MB of ram in mine. I didn't buy more..yet but I'm not a professional on here. I don't use any apps that use a lot of memory. Unless someone can convince me otherwise..please LOL<br><br>

Re: ram prices - 06/23/01 09:18 PM

guess noone does? awwwwww shoot. <br><br><br>actually I just wanted to test out this picture..<br><br>
Posted by: sean

Re: ram prices - 06/24/01 06:45 AM

i suppose most of us think you received your answer just above your last 2 posts, "if you find a good deal and have the money, go for it. if you dont need it now, you will eventually."<br><br>the choice is yours. personally, i think 512 is fine for the next 2 years for the an average joe or osxaddict.<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>