New ibook the next Powerbook 2400

Posted by: Anonymous

New ibook the next Powerbook 2400 - 06/07/01 10:48 AM

I just love to see all of the case mods and "hacks" that people do to their Powerbook 2400, well here is the first "Dual USB ibook" mod that i have seen.<br><br>jrhillandcompany<br><br>Oni<br><br>this is my signature do you like it?
Posted by: johnengler

Re: New ibook the next Powerbook 2400 - 06/07/01 05:02 PM

I thought they came stock with dual USB...<br><br>http://www.apple.com/ibook/specs.html<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2

Re: New ibook the next Powerbook 2400 - 06/07/01 05:03 PM

ok... yeah, I feel stupid... you mean the paint job don't you Oni?<br><br>Hehe.... sorry... I think I left my brain at work when I left for the day<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2

Re: New ibook the next Powerbook 2400 - 06/07/01 06:53 PM

Hehe.... yeah i couldn't figure out what to call it: ibook, new ibook, ibook 2001 so i just called it what apple called it... maybe i shouldn't have put the quotes around it..<br><br>Oni<br><br>She said it wasn't me, its really me.....<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Oni on 06/07/01 10:49 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: New ibook the next Powerbook 2400 - 07/11/01 07:38 PM

<br>This one is nice also.....<br><br>Clear iBook<br><br>Oni<br><br>We got the Death Star, We got the Death Star.
Posted by: sean

Re: New ibook the next Powerbook 2400 - 07/11/01 08:14 PM

oni...i hope you are joking. while i don't like the bright white ibook, i think the photo you link to is even worse. yuck! who wants to see a plate of metal and screws? yuck!<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>

Re: New ibook the next Powerbook 2400 - 07/11/01 08:38 PM

I think it's kind of cool... you gotta give props to someone that's willing to risk screwing up a $1000 computer just to get his pictures on the internet, and widely publicized.... hehe...<br><br>***<br>"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"<br> --Clint Eastwood in The Outlaw Josey Wales<br>

Re: New ibook the next Powerbook 2400 - 07/11/01 08:51 PM

<br>{enter sarcasm mode} No I really really like it, I think i'm going to go out and buy one right now, so i can have one also.{exit sarcasm mode} <br><br>Oni<br><br>We got the Death Star, We got the Death Star.

Re: New ibook the next Powerbook 2400 - 07/11/01 08:52 PM

heh<br><br>***<br>"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"<br> --Clint Eastwood in The Outlaw Josey Wales<br>