2000 bucks OMG

Posted by: Anonymous

2000 bucks OMG - 05/31/01 05:26 PM

<br> Mac OS X Administration Basics <br><br>$2000 bucks seems a bit high for me :-)<br><br>and after all for classes you could take for the ACSA that is like $8000 plus the $600 for all four test and add in air fare..<br><br>Um yeah.... my employers are going to pay for the test but not the rest....<br><br>What do you think about this ?<br><br>Oni<br><br>this is my signature do you like it?

Re: 2000 bucks OMG - 05/31/01 05:50 PM

Apple needs to make up for Cube sales somewhere! wink <br><br>While this is in line with the cost of other classes, given the "Basics" moniker I think you'd be better with your common sense, a helpful forum, and a book or two... unless, of course, you require certification.<br><br>

Re: 2000 bucks OMG - 05/31/01 06:07 PM

The good book route is my plan:-) i have use <br><br>My asking this came about after atending a OS X transition semanir today they ask use what if we would pay 200 dollers for the class and out of 30 people (20 in the morning session) all of them say on they would not pay that but that they all planed on getting the certifcation.<br><br>Oni<br><br>this is my signature do you like it?
Posted by: johnengler

Re: 2000 bucks OMG - 06/01/01 05:45 AM

I think Apple ought to slash the prices on this type of training to encourage implementation personally... hell offer it for free... seriously....<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2