Civ III - time ti learn to waste time again

Posted by: johnengler

Civ III - time ti learn to waste time again - 05/30/01 11:10 PM

I can't wait for Civ III for the Mac:<br><br>http://www.firaxis.com/civ3/<br><br>Thought I'd share my excitement.....<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Civ III - time ti learn to waste time again - 05/30/01 11:28 PM

That looks great.....<br><br>i loved playin' the frist CIV on my SE i was not to impressed with the second one.... but this new one look vary nice <br><br>but i am still wating for Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics to come out on the mac, am i dreaming?<br><br>Oni<br><br>this is my signature do you like it?

Re: Civ III - time ti learn to waste time again - 05/30/01 11:39 PM

Yeah, Fallout was great... Fallout 2 won't come for sometime, unless someone like MacPlay picks it up.... Don't look for it though.... and don't hold your breath....<br><br>John<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2

Re: Civ III - time ti learn to waste time again - 05/30/01 11:51 PM

Yeah i am not gonna' hold my breath..... maybe someone over at OmniGroup will take it on "just for fun", i was reading that those guys like to do game ports in their free time .<br><br><br>Oni<br><br>this is my signature do you like it?

Re: Civ III - time ti learn to waste time again - 05/31/01 10:34 AM

Gosh I hope Fallout 2 does come around..eventually.<br><br>Civ3 is one I'm waiting for...<br><br>Should be an interesting year in gaming all around- the home console war is heating up and the argument to only play certain types of games on computers, then all other games on consoles will return in full force. I'll be honest, there's no way I'll pick up some games like Tony Hawk for Mac since I'd rather get the Playstation 2 version. Then again, I'd never get a Civ or Diablo for PS2 as the interface is much more fun and intimate on a Mac.<br><br>www.themacmind.com

Re: Civ III - time ti learn to waste time again - 05/31/01 05:57 PM

Definitely looks intriguing... Civ 3, WarCraft 3, and Myth 3 are the only games I'm looking forward to. I seldom have time to learn new games, so I rely on the sequels to those that I played years ago. :)<br><br>Civ 3 looks like it will be along the same lines of an improvement as Civ 2 was to Civ 1. The graphics look a bit Caeser-ish, but as long as there are new units, buildings, technologies and an improved AI (that doesn't rely on cheating at the higher difficulty levels), I'll be appeased.<br><br>And John... you owe me a game of Civ 2 Gold some time.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Civ III - time ti learn to waste time again - 05/31/01 07:57 PM

How about StarCraft III--Mood Wars <br><br>And that's true too/--Shakespeare, King Lear

Re: Civ III - time ti learn to waste time again - 06/01/01 05:50 AM

never got into Starcraft yoyo... and misha... how about this weekend?<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2