10.9 Compatibility: Progress.

Posted by: steveg

10.9 Compatibility: Progress. - 11/14/13 03:07 AM

Extensis has just released v16.0.4 of Suitcase Fusion 5, which is now compatible with Mavericks, and has fixed the problem with Adobe TypeKit and font syncing. Now, when I launch ID or Ps or AI, my synced fonts appear in the font drop down menu. No need to stop and restart Adobe sync. Yay!

Now, the only open issue is the sync compatibility with 10.9, and of course, getting information from Adobe is like shˇtting razor blades. mad

So, I may upgrade my MBP to Mavericks and mess around with it for a week or two, and then, barring any catastrophes, upgrade the Mini.

Re: 10.9 Compatibility: Progress. - 11/14/13 06:57 AM

Well I'll be a sumbeotch! I updated my MPB to 10.9 without any problems and it looks like Adobe CC has fixed the file and font sync problem, too! Par for the course, there's been no notification of the fix. But fixed it is, so Mavericks on the Mini — here I come!

Re: 10.9 Compatibility: Progress. - 11/14/13 09:56 AM

Well, it's all good. None of the hiccups I had the first time I tried the update. Every app from Creative Cloud to Office to Quicken works as advertised. Even CCleaner had an update out today, and obscure but useful (to me, anyway) apps like PrintWindow and MacLorem are unaffected by the new OS. And this applies to both Macs. Whew! smile