Invisible Cubicle Games?

Posted by: djstefan

Invisible Cubicle Games? - 04/23/03 12:45 PM

I have the problem of having my coworker passing behind my cubbicle and checking out what I'm doing all the time so I can't play any computer games since she will thell on me. Yeh, she is a real Bi_@%!<br>I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on games that I could install and play which would actually look like I'm working?!<br>Thanx,<br>Stefan<br><br>I'm just another Mac user at an 8 hour day Dilbert style cubicle job....
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Invisible Cubicle Games? - 04/23/03 12:48 PM

I feel your pain...I can't even surf the web or post on this board without about 2 dozen people passing by every 5 minutes...<br><br>Not sure about the games thing- anything worth playing will most assuredly LOOK like a game.<br><br>[color:red]Hold on, it's time for a </font color=red> <br>
Posted by: greenme1

Re: Invisible Cubicle Games? - 04/23/03 12:54 PM

I think there was a solitaire game that had a key command to go to a progress bar and make it look like you were working. This was something my mom used back in the days of OS 8/9.<br><br>"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. "

Re: Invisible Cubicle Games? - 04/23/03 12:56 PM

And can't you press command+h to hide any OS X game?<br><br>"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. "

Re: Invisible Cubicle Games? - 04/23/03 01:00 PM

Damn man, that sukz, All I got is my coworker, but she tryin to get me fired since she don know jack about computers. The other day she asked me if a floppy disk is bigger then a CD. And when I told her about DVD-R, she thaught she could write her word files on a DVD and watch them on the TV. Anyway, she tryin to get me messed up and I'm dying of boredom! GAMES GAMES GAMES ! Pls!<br>:)<br><br>Stefan<br><br>___________________________________________<br><br>I'm just another Mac user at an 8 hour day Dilbert style cubicle job....

Re: Invisible Cubicle Games? - 04/23/03 01:02 PM

I can press command h but it,s too late. She is soo quiet it scares me.<br><br><br><br>___________________________________________<br><br>I'm just another Mac user at an 8 hour day Dilbert style cubicle job....

Re: Invisible Cubicle Games? - 04/23/03 01:10 PM

I've developed almost a 'spider sense' when it comes to hiding my 'alternative' activities at work...I pretty much have it set up so that a quick Command-Tab will hide Mozilla and go right to a Quark file that I may or may not be ACTUALLY be working on...<br><br>I can hear most people coming down the hall, but there are 1 or 2 people that are practically ninjas in their ability not to make noise when they walk by. I wince when I can't hide Mozilla in time for those folks. And then of course there's my boss, whose office is directly behind me and you would think it's her job to just walk in and out of there all day long.<br><br>It's really the only stress I HAVE at work...lol..<br><br>[color:red]Hold on, it's time for a </font color=red> <br>

Re: Invisible Cubicle Games? - 04/23/03 01:43 PM

OK, it's in burning monkey solitaire, you can press command+B t for the "Boss coming" option. It will bring up a progress bar that looks like this:<br><br><br><br>"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. "
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Invisible Cubicle Games? - 05/23/03 07:59 AM

daddymac - you need http://www.ghostzilla.com :-) <br><br>I'd downloaded it before, but not until this post did I actually try it out. It's kinda neat.<br><br>neye<br><br>

Re: Invisible Cubicle Games? - 05/23/03 08:44 AM

What kind of sick bastard ARE you...? Got my hopes up when I read the description, and then I get to the download page and I see the requirements...<br><br>WINDOWS ONLY?!!!<br><br>[color:red]DaddyMac's MP3 to AAC conversion: left to go...</font color=red>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Invisible Cubicle Games? - 05/23/03 10:39 AM

sorry man - I just assumed it would be available for both - Like I said, it's been a while since I downloaded it, so I'd forgotten. Run it in VPC if you have it on your machine at work?<br><br>apologies again,<br>neye<br><br>

Re: Invisible Cubicle Games? - 05/23/03 11:00 AM

I'm just teasing...Seems like I'll have to resort to my Command-Tab method...<br><br>That's a great idea for a program, though- hope someone takes the time to develop something like it for X...<br><br>[color:red]DaddyMac's MP3 to AAC conversion: left to go...</font color=red>
Posted by: G4Dualie

Re: Invisible Cubicle Games? - 05/23/03 11:08 AM

Rearrange!<br><br>