cookie migration

Posted by: WMB

cookie migration - 06/30/08 08:41 AM

so, uh, i'm going to start using three or four computers on a home network and would benefit from having the same safari cookies on all of them - this because i'm too lazy to organize a place to keep all the log-ins for sites that require them.<br><br>anyone know of any little apps out there designed to enable "cookie sharing"?<br>or maybe there's a way that doesn't require an app?<br><br>the folks at the local apple store dunno about this.<br><br>if i haven't been clear enough yet, here's what i hope to do: get all the cookies that are on what has been my "main" computer (iMac G5) and insert them into safari on a MBP, my old Powerbook G4, and my older iMac G3...<br><br>thanks very much in advance for all suggestions.<br><br>(i haven't recovered yet from the loss of the old maccentral forum and have found it difficult to move, but it's nice to see a lot of familiar names here. best wishes to everyone.)<br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: cookie migration - 06/30/08 09:18 AM

Since I don't use Safari (FF3 for me), let me suggest trying to find where and which file Safari stores cookies and then copy that file to the corresponding location your other computers. Sorry, but that's all I can suggest.<br><br>