1-Password Half Price Today

Posted by: Biggerfoot

1-Password Half Price Today - 04/14/08 06:02 AM

For those that had the free MacWorld 1-Password, here is a cheap way to get future upgrades. <br><br>I received an email a week or so back stating that those that have the free MacWorld version probably will not receive any more free updates. <br><br>_______<br>
Posted by: zwei

Re: 1-Password Half Price Today - 04/14/08 07:20 AM

I'm thinking about snagging this one. How many free updates do you get? Once it hits 3.0 do you have to buy again?<br><br>zweisoft<br>

Re: 1-Password Half Price Today - 04/14/08 07:29 AM

I am "assuming" this one is good for all of 10.5. Even the free one covered 10.4 and is up-to-date with 10.5 and the latest browsers.<br><br>This has turned out to one of the "must-have" applications for me.<br><br>_______<br>

Re: 1-Password Half Price Today - 04/14/08 08:37 AM

I just snagged a copy ...very nice app. The export to web site function is also rather clever!<br><br>zweisoft<br>

Re: 1-Password Half Price Today - 04/14/08 08:57 AM

It is a great application...I really like having the ability to have secure, multiple passwords and not having to remember them!<br><br>_______<br>

Re: 1-Password Half Price Today - 04/14/08 09:00 AM

Thanks for the heads up, by the way. <br><br>zweisoft<br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: 1-Password Half Price Today - 04/14/08 07:05 PM

Thanks for the tip Bigger... I got a family Pack of 3 for $28 and some change.<br>I like the iPhone sync capability too !!<br><br>Awesome... for such a small price.<br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: 1-Password Half Price Today - 04/14/08 07:09 PM

Or is that thanks for the bip Tipper?<br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>

Re: 1-Password Half Price Today - 04/15/08 10:57 AM

Two things you may not know when just getting the app. You can fill a user/pass with the simple keyboard shortcut "Command+\" ...also, you can make one-click bookmarks by dragging the Web Form item listed in the 1Password app into your bookmarks bar in Safari, etc. When you click the link it automatically goes to the page ..enters your crap ..and logs in for you. No need to hit anything. That's pretty sweet!<br><br>zweisoft<br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: 1-Password Half Price Today - 04/15/08 04:14 PM

Yes I watched the video and was very impressed...<br><br>you can sync several Macs over ".mac" and sync your iPhone- iPod touch...<br><br><br>COOL !!<br><br>David (OFI)