NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE!

Posted by: zwei

NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 11:03 AM

OMG OMG OMG <br><br>I've been using the lite version for a couple years now and I am LOVING this news. <br><br>link-o<br><br>zweisoft<br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 11:06 AM

Great. I've been using the lite version for a while myself.<br><br>&#63743; &#63743; &#63743; &#63743;
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 11:21 AM

Here also.. I'm actually waiting for the lite version to reach 3.0<br>I visited their website, and it's still sold for $29.95.<br><br>DigitalEye - [color:blue]flick</font color=blue>[color:red]r</font color=red>...
Posted by: Topper

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 11:24 AM

Thanks for the info.<br>I've downloaded it.<br>I don't see much difference between NetNewsWire Full and NetNewsWire Lite.<br>What is the difference?<br><br>Okay, I've found it. It has it's own browswer.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 11:27 AM

Hey, post this in 'Tech' next time, troublemaker... <br><br>Seriously, though - SWEET! I hadn't upgraded since something like 2.1. The 'export subscriptions' actually worked - retained all my groups and everything!<br><br><br><br><br>[color:purple]Work With ____! </font color=purple>

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 11:34 AM

??? says free download for me ...cache?<br><br>zweisoft<br>

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 11:40 AM

HEEEY, it got moooved! <br><br>I would have posted it up here, but I figured if it was anything like the old MC GD forum nobody would even go check it out. Not only that ..but this forum was completely dead before we invaded. <br><br>I figured even the tech-n00bs below could benefit from this one <br><br>zweisoft<br>

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 11:45 AM

It also lets you sync between computers ...not just feeds, but read status and everything. <br><br>There are a lot more customization options ...and it also allows you to export archives ...amongst others. <br><br>zweisoft<br>
Posted by: walzuhair

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 12:17 PM

Hey thanks, I found it http://www.newsgator.com/download/products/NetNewsWire.dmg <br><br>DigitalEye - [color:blue]flick</font color=blue>[color:red]r</font color=red>...
Posted by: Topper

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 12:25 PM

Little by little, I'm figuring it out. Thank you. Good find.<br><br><br><br><br>
Posted by: G4Dualie

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 01:27 PM

For those of you with iPhones and Touches, you'll be happy to hear that you can access your NewsGator feeds by entering http://m.newsgator.com in your browser's address box and log in.<br><br><br><br><br>M i c h a e l (OFI)
Posted by: Jim_

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 02:35 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Not only that ..but this forum was completely dead before we invaded.<p><hr></blockquote><p>LOL. Close. I always have stopped by and gave a kick at least a couple of times a day to see if it was still alive.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>and it also allows you to export archives ...amongst others<p><hr></blockquote><p>That's what I need, more crap I'll never look at again laying around my computer. Guess that's better than having stacks of magazines laying around the house.<br><br>Thanks for the heads-up. <br><br>------> JD's Trivia game<br><br>------> MCF-MM Trivia game

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 02:42 PM

I just wanted the syncing ..I hate checking at home and then coming to work only to have to weed through the same headlines. <br><br>zweisoft<br>

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 02:44 PM

Good point.<br><br>------> JD's Trivia game<br><br>------> MCF-MM Trivia game
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 02:50 PM

Just downloaded it, thanks. Now..what do I do with it? heh<br><br>my photos
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 02:50 PM

Been a Lite user for several years. Already got the new full version a few minutes ago. <br><br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 03:18 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Guess that's better than having stacks<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Anything's better than stacks <br><br>&#63743; &#63743; &#63743; &#63743;

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 04:02 PM

Stacks, bleh. I can see it's use for some things, but it doesn't replace hierarchical folders for everyday use. Hate the truncated names, and forget fan, who thought of that? Steve-o on a flash back day? Watch my fingers man. If you keep more than 10 items in a folder fan is useless eye candy. I can't wait for 10.5.2, hope it's true. Loving Leopard though, stacks is probably one of my only complaints.<br><br>------> JD's Trivia game<br><br>------> MCF-MM Trivia game
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 07:42 PM

Funny what $12 million in venture capital funding can do for a business model, eh?!!! <br><br>The Graphic Mac for your Mac and graphics news, tips and more.
Posted by: FSM

Re: NetNewsWire (full version) now FREEEEE! - 01/09/08 08:32 PM

that's great. i bought the full version more than a year ago when i started having my students keep a blog. i gave some feedback to newsgator and they responded back to me . . . and added one of my request in the next version. i love companies like that. <br><br>