look out, ResExcellence has found us!

Posted by: TreeBeard

look out, ResExcellence has found us! - 05/22/01 11:16 AM

I see that this site is famous already :)<br>Mr Coyle was asking about it just now on AIM<br><br>..
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: look out, ResExcellence has found us! - 05/22/01 11:31 AM

Is that good or bad?<br><br>

Re: look out, ResExcellence has found us! - 05/22/01 02:05 PM

It is neither I suppose. I just means I am looking for a good news site, since the one I usually go to has suddenly when to hell. :)<br><br>It looks like I have found it in MacMinute. <br><br>BTW, the three fastest ways to pass information around the planet are Telephone, Television, and Tell-Treebeard.<br><br>talk to you later,<br>Michael<br><br><br>_____________________________<br>http://www.ResExcellence.com
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: look out, ResExcellence has found us! - 05/22/01 06:20 PM

oops sorry Michael but I thought it was actually good news and I didn't give any of your secrets away, merely informed readers that we had yet another dignitary in our midst.<br>I am honoured to be considered as fast as Telecom... cheaper too :)<br><br>..

Re: look out, ResExcellence has found us! - 05/22/01 09:59 PM

Hey Bucko,<br><br>I ain't mad. I like this site and have moved it to the top of my bookmarks (right before slashdot :)<br><br>I'm glad you knew the URL when I asked. <br><br>When you're not a news site, like ResEx, it's easy to get news sites to mention you. You're not a competitor.<br><br>But who do news sites go to for promotion? ;)<br><br>Michael<br>(who has to get back to his own forum to keep an eye open for flame wars)<br><br><br><br><br>_____________________________<br>http://www.ResExcellence.com
Posted by: StanFlack

Re: look out, ResExcellence has found us! - 05/23/01 12:26 AM

Just wanted to say welcome Michael! It's good to have you.<br><br>
Posted by: bdog

Re: look out, ResExcellence has found us! - 06/03/01 08:35 PM

This site is going to EXPLODE, I can see it now!!<br><br><br>-- John Bailey (Bdog)

Re: look out, ResExcellence has found us! - 06/04/01 12:32 AM

Yea, this site looks good... I like to consider myself a regular at ResEx and hope to stop by here a fair ammount...<br><br>-John<br><br>