Poll: Who is going to Macworld Expo New York?

Posted by: StanFlack

Poll: Who is going to Macworld Expo New York? - 06/28/01 12:57 AM

<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Poll: Who is going to Macworld Expo New York? - 06/28/01 01:08 AM

Not this year:-(...... but i think i am going to be going to SF2002<br><br>Oni<br><br>We got the Death Star, We got the Death Star.

Re: Poll: Who is going to Macworld Expo New York? - 06/28/01 03:00 AM

To learn how to put polls in your posts, see the FAQ<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan<br><br>
Posted by: Alex

Re: Poll: Who is going to Macworld Expo New York? - 06/28/01 01:48 PM

I'd be there... but NY is a little too far away from Oz... especially when you don't have money to (rip mix) burn. Oh well... I'll just live it vicariously through MacMinute!! <br><br>
Posted by: siletz

Re: Poll: Who is going to Macworld Expo New York? - 06/28/01 07:30 PM

Stan, your pole did not work either. Keep going big guy you will get it ironed out.<br><br>Bondi "B" Maxed out
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Poll: Who is going to Macworld Expo New York? - 06/28/01 08:03 PM

the poll worked fine for me. Though what it should do after you vote is show the results everytime you click on that thread...so it doesn't look like you haven't voted.<br><br>
Posted by: siletz

Re: Poll: Who is going to Macworld Expo New York? - 06/28/01 08:47 PM

O.K. already, now it works. :)<br><br>Bondi "B" Maxed out
Posted by: Entish

Re: Poll: Who is going to Macworld Expo New York? - 06/30/01 08:09 PM

i'd be there with you but for the same reasons.<br>um hey did you check out the Macromedia one that was touring the capitals here? A friend in Tas went to it and was most impressed.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Poll: Who is going to Macworld Expo New York? - 07/11/01 09:12 AM

I'm not going - someone's got to mind the shop while the others are away, especially as the day of the keynote is a press day for us!<br><br>

Re: Poll: Who is going to Macworld Expo New York? - 07/11/01 10:25 AM

That kinda sucks Ian! <br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Stan
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Poll: Who is going to Macworld Expo New York? - 07/11/01 03:13 PM

ian, that really does suck... I know that id anyone deserves to be there, it's you. you're staff does a great job, and I've always looked at your staff as a great model in the business...<br><br>Keep fighting the good fight.<br><br>***<br>"Dying isn't hard for men like us, when every everything around you has been butchered or slaughtered .. living is what's hard."<br> --Clint Eastwood to Chief Ten Bears in The Outlaw Josey Wales<br>