Mac Site

Posted by: NeilMac

Mac Site - 06/23/01 01:27 PM

Came across this link on the UK MacUser site. You have all probably been to it already but those who haven't, give it a whirl. A great way to pass some time usefully!<br><br>http://www.applefritter.com<br><br>
Posted by: siletz

Re: Mac Site - 06/23/01 02:35 PM

Thanks NeilMac; It gives me a little more input on the sanitary Mac plus that I recently picked up. Any body have access to 1MB chips and a HD for this puppy. It has 1 MB on board and can handle 3 more.<br><br>Bondi "B" Maxed out
Posted by: NeilMac

Re: Mac Site - 06/23/01 03:46 PM

Glad to be of service…<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Mac Site - 06/24/01 06:09 PM

Siletz,<br><br>Just make it into an maquarium... mine is one now ;)<br><br>John<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2
Posted by: siletz

Re: Mac Site - 06/24/01 06:20 PM

Prolly because yours didn't work smile. This one is cherry with all the original floppies and manuals for it and the the Seikosha printer. It's Kind of like my Classic BMW motorcycle, I almost cried when I had to let it go.<br><br>Bondi "B" Maxed out
Posted by: johnengler

Re: Mac Site - 06/24/01 07:49 PM

wow... you are right... mine was way past it's prime when I finally got it ;)<br><br>John<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2