Posted by: greenme1

Morrowind for mac? - 08/22/02 06:09 PM

dose any one know if there will ever be a morrowind for the mac?<br><br><br>
Posted by: Trog

Re: Morrowind for mac? - 08/22/02 06:59 PM

Never even heard of it, what is it?<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Morrowind for mac? - 08/22/02 07:24 PM

I'd never heard of it either, so I looked it up with Google. It's an RPG.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Morrowind for mac? - 08/22/02 07:37 PM

it's an open ended Role Playing Game (RGP). it has some of the best graphics of any game out there and is supposed to be really good, but only for the x-box and PC. <br><br>

Re: Morrowind for mac? - 08/22/02 07:42 PM

i asked the same question in the morrowind fourm, and they wern't very helpfull or nice..... look at it here: http://www.elderscrolls.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=696627<br><br>

Re: Morrowind for mac? - 08/22/02 07:43 PM

An MS product, eh?<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Morrowind for mac? - 08/22/02 07:49 PM

I couldn't find the particular post you're referring to, but my rule of thumb is that if people are nasty, they aren't worth the aggravation. And I guess that goes for the game as well.<br><br>By the way, if you want to do a clickable url, you need to put tags around the address. Use the square brackets ([) and (]) to enclose the term url and then again after you've pasted the address, to enclose the term /url. You can get fancy and do url=http://www.elderscrolls.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=69662 in the first set of brackets, then type the name of the site before you end the tag. Like this, but with square brackets rather than {<br><br>{url=http://www.elderscrolls.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=69662}game site{/url}<br><br>That will make the phrase "game site" clickable and the reader won't have to suffer with the nasty length of the address.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Morrowind for mac? - 08/22/02 08:00 PM

thanks for the help<br><br>

Re: Morrowind for mac? - 08/22/02 08:20 PM

Have you ever done any of the battle.net games? My son spends hours on battle.net, either with Diablo 2 or with StarCraft. He'd like to get into the WarCraft III stuff, but WC is really creaky on his iBook. I've tried to play all those games, but I'm just lousy at them.<br><br>Great wits are sure to madness near allied.--John Dryden, "Absalom and Achitophel"

Re: Morrowind for mac? - 08/22/02 10:25 PM

i love playing on battle.net, i do it all the time with warcraft 3!<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Morrowind for mac? - 08/23/02 09:13 AM

I'm not much of a gamer... but Warcraft III is a very well made game, love playing it.<br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>

Re: Morrowind for mac? - 08/24/02 03:39 AM

I think that warcraft III is my favorite game now, i play it more than wolfenstein!<br><br>