iPowerWeb question

Posted by: iraszl

iPowerWeb question - 05/01/03 10:27 AM

1. In what folder should I put my index.html?<br>2. How come I receive the mail on webmail, but not on POP? Isn't the POP server: mail.mydomainname.com?<br><br>Thanx!<br><br>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: iPowerWeb question - 05/01/03 10:40 AM

It should be placed in the "Public_html" folder. You can go to the Help Center at the main iPowerWeb site in the "Getting Started" section for the info you require.<br><br>

Re: iPowerWeb question - 05/01/03 10:43 AM

Thanks. I did put it there, but the site doesn't want to work, i still get the default page from iPW. I thought there is a trick, like activating it or maybe setting the starting page, etc.<br><br>
Posted by: RubenC

Re: iPowerWeb question - 05/01/03 10:45 AM

Dump the old IPW index and see what happens.<br><br>

Re: iPowerWeb question - 05/01/03 10:50 AM

I did it, but still no luck. BTW this is the domain<br><br>Here you can see I put the new html with all the images in the image folder:<br><br><br><br>

Re: iPowerWeb question - 05/01/03 11:14 AM

I've figured the mail problem, the username for receiving should be the email address itself, rather than the iPW userid.<br><br>But the index.html still doesn't show up and it drives me crazy!<br><br>
Posted by: JonnyCat

Re: iPowerWeb question - 05/01/03 11:22 AM

looks like it works for me.<br><br>Try dumping the cache on your browser<br><br>

Re: iPowerWeb question - 05/01/03 11:36 AM

Thanks a lot! It's my ISP. Their cache policy is disgusting. It's a monopoly right now. But not for long, a new telecom company, namely Vodafone is coming to Bahrain.<br><br>