Internet Cafe Software

Posted by: divegirl

Internet Cafe Software - 03/10/07 10:54 AM

Hi there, I'm going crazy trying to find an Internet Software that will work with my iMac and my PC's. Right now I'm using CafeZee, it works GREAT but it won't work my new iMac. The server will be the iMac and my workstations are all PC's. <br>Anyone have any idea about this?? I'm going nuts. I just got my iMac, I LOVE it but I can't put it on my desk until I get this issue resolved. This thing is way to sexy to be sitting in a back room. hehe <br>Thanks for any help!<br><br>divegirl<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: Internet Cafe Software - 03/10/07 12:00 PM

You're asking HERE about 'internet cafe software'...?<br><br>Funny!<br><br>
Posted by: divegirl

Re: Internet Cafe Software - 03/10/07 02:47 PM

Where do you think I should be asking this? <br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: Internet Cafe Software - 03/10/07 02:58 PM

I apologize- if you're new around here, you don't get the running joke - Stan, who runs the place, once promised us all a new forum software package that would improve upon the existing product. Help me out here, regulars - what was that, 8-9 years ago now? <br><br>Technically, yes, this would be the place to ask your question, though...<br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: Internet Cafe Software - 03/10/07 03:16 PM

Stan? Stan who? Stop pulling the newbie's leg. There is no Stan. There aren't even any regulars? Man, you can't stop making stuff up can you?<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>What was the question? <br><br>
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Internet Cafe Software - 03/10/07 05:30 PM

I found this, but it looks pricey.<br><br>
Posted by: cafeuser1

Re: Internet Cafe Software - 09/13/07 04:01 PM

Have you tried CafePilot? http://www.dijitanix.com<br>It will run on any platform that supports java. I'm sure Mac supports java.<br>It's free as well!<br><br>
Posted by: DLC

Re: Internet Cafe Software - 09/18/07 03:32 AM

I don't believe in Stan... Santa Claus nor the tooth fairy !!<br><br>Ok ...well maybe Santa Claus... <br><br>he comes around more often than Stan !!<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: Internet Cafe Software - 09/20/07 11:49 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p><br>Stan? Stan who? Stop pulling the newbie's leg. There is no Stan. <p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Actually, I think that's Stan posing as this girl and asking the question of us as to what software he should get ;)<br><br><br><br>Hey I'm an F'n Jerk!
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Internet Cafe Software - 09/21/07 08:53 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Actually, I think that's Stan posing as this girl and asking the question of us as to what software he should get ;)<p><hr></blockquote><p>I don't know if he would put that much effort into this forum! <br><br>CreativeGuy for daily tips, tricks and commentary on all things graphic design.
Posted by: SgtBaxter

Re: Internet Cafe Software - 09/21/07 09:57 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I don't know if he would put that much effort into this forum! <p><hr></blockquote><p><br>ROFLMAO!<br><br><br><br>Hey I'm an F'n Jerk!