meta description

Posted by: Anonymous

meta description - 11/29/02 10:50 AM

I have a meta description for my website www.aaronmartini.com but when I do a search in google the last line of the webpage often comes up next to my title - I am wondering why this happens.<br><br>Martini<br><br>Aaron Martini Magic Productions<br><br>www.aaronmartini.com<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by martini on 11/29/02 01:51 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: meta description - 12/03/02 12:01 AM

its just the way google does searches. i don't like the way it does a lot of it too. <br><br>for some reason, probably where people are searching and find sites with much more content, it just goes for the keywords you search for but instead of displaying the website title, and then the meta description, like it used to be... it finds the actual words you are searching for. and Aaron Martini Magic Productions is the only real searchable html text that google acknowledges. thats why its at the end.<br><br>put the html text at the very top, or start using more hypertext and less image links. at least if you want to be more search engine friendly<br><br>hope this helps<br><br>www.clubmedia.com<br>