Visual Basic.Net

Posted by: Anonymous

Visual Basic.Net - 03/24/04 09:20 PM

So, a kind of project/hobby for me right now is learning to program with Visual Basic.Net. <br><br>The language is okay, though I like Python more. The IDE is awesome. <br><br>Toi? <br><br><br><br>Je Me Souviens
Posted by: JohnR

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/25/04 03:00 AM

My new project, starting this morning, will be to try to get rid of you. You have been nothing but insulting and causing a disruption here at MacMinute for us.<br><br>have a good day.<br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/25/04 06:21 AM

where do we sign up John?<br><br>[color:green]When you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.</font color=green>

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/25/04 08:16 AM

See the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page? Utilize that when he gets out of control. <br><br>

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/25/04 04:52 PM

Can't stand being wrong, can you? <br><br>Get a new project, or life. <br><br>You have been nothing but insulting and causing disruption here at MacMinute since I've joined and started reading your posts.<br><br>Bonne Journee. <br><br><br>Je Me Souviens
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/25/04 08:51 PM

And we can all attest to the fact that he wasn't ANY of those things before you signed up here...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>
Posted by: azande

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/26/04 12:30 AM

Ditto!<br><br>Az.<br>That which is dreamed can never be lost, can never be undreamed. - The Sandman

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/26/04 03:23 PM

I'm sure he's been wrong a number of times. Almost once in every thread. <br><br>Now please, stay on-topic. This isn't the lounge, this is member projects. <br><br><br><br>Je Me Souviens

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/26/04 04:03 PM

haha..yeah..PLEASE. Everyone stay on topic but you eh? <br><br>
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/28/04 06:58 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Now please, stay on-topic. This isn't the lounge, this is member projects. <p><hr></blockquote><p>Hey dumbass, YOU started this thread, which was off topic to begin with. Member Projects is for GROUPS of members to do projects TOGETHER, not for you to spout off about some personal hobby that holds no interest for the rest of us.<br><br>[color:green]When you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.</font color=green>

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/28/04 12:21 PM

Stop your idiotic accusations. You're the dumbass here. <br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Member Projects is for GROUPS of members to do projects TOGETHER, not for you to spout off about some personal hobby that holds no interest for the rest of us.<br><p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Toi? <br><br>Meaning "You?" as in what are you programming?<br><br>Reading comprehension, learn how to do it. <br><br><br><br>Je Me Souviens

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/28/04 01:03 PM

I'm sure he's been wrong a number of times. Almost once in every thread.<br><br>You didn't say he's been 'wrong' ever since you got to MacMinute, you said he's been 'insulting and causing disruption' ever since you got to MacMinute...<br><br>Everyone's wrong from time to time- we just never had anyone so consistently demeaning us all for it until YOU decided to come on board...<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/28/04 08:20 PM

Demeaning you?<br><br>What in the world are you talking about? <br><br><br>Je Me Souviens

Re: Visual Basic.Net - 03/29/04 07:25 AM

Ok, keep playing dumb....if that works for you, fine.<br><br>I wasn't talking about me personally, btw.<br><br>[color:red]You slap my back, I'll slap yours!</font color=red>