Wireless!

Posted by: MacBozo

Wireless! - 01/19/08 01:21 PM

I'm posting this from my wife's MacMini - now connected via Airport and my new D-Link wireless router. Set up was rather simple once I did things in the proper order. The router is hidden from potential piggy-backers and it's using WPA2 encryption. Now I have to go into the attic and remove the E'net cable (she didn't like having it running down the corner of the adjoining room and then passing through the wall to her computer). <br><br><br>
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Wireless! - 01/19/08 01:24 PM

Women, aesthetics over functionality. <br><br>------> JD's Trivia game<br><br>------> MCF-MM Trivia game

Re: Wireless! - 01/19/08 01:27 PM

Well, now she can have her "cake" and eat it too. <br><br>

Re: Wireless! - 01/19/08 01:32 PM

Her beefcake big boy? <br><br>------> JD's Trivia game<br><br>------> MCF-MM Trivia game

Re: Wireless! - 01/19/08 01:40 PM

You're incorrigible! <br><br><br>

Re: Wireless! - 01/19/08 01:46 PM

Connecting to both computers (wife's mini via wireless and my G4 wired) is not a problem. Mine connects to hers and hers connects to mine. <br><br>

Re: Wireless! - 01/19/08 01:51 PM

You can't help it if you're her hot stuff. <br><br>------> JD's Trivia game<br><br>------> MCF-MM Trivia game

Re: Wireless! - 01/19/08 01:51 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Mine connects to hers and hers connects to mine<p><hr></blockquote><p>I'll leave that one alone. <br><br>------> JD's Trivia game<br><br>------> MCF-MM Trivia game

Re: Wireless! - 01/19/08 02:00 PM

You mean that they could produce a MacBook offspring? <br><br>