Why wireless rocks

Posted by: JonnyCat

Why wireless rocks - 01/29/03 07:16 AM

Caught a little flu bug or something so I'm at home today. In bed under several layers of blankets, pillow proping me up with the iBook on my lap - surfing the web.<br><br>Look mom, no wires!<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: Why wireless rocks - 01/29/03 07:18 AM

Flu bug, eh? I guess we'll expect to see MrsJC in bed next week...<br><br>(um, that didn't sound quite right...)<br><br>[color:red]Hold on, it's time for a </font color=red> <br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Why wireless rocks - 01/29/03 07:37 AM

I am even worse...I use my PDA to surf the web from the couch...no need for a big Powerbook!<br><br><---Soon to be black with solo seat/fatbobs/buckhorns
Posted by: JonnyCat

Oh MrsJC.... - 01/29/03 07:38 AM

see I need one those now!<br><br>
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: Oh MrsJC.... - 01/29/03 07:43 AM

I bought a $7 battery extender and if has not died even after hours of use. I can also check my email. If I am on my PDA and I hear my new mail tone in the other part of the house, I just check it on my PDA...no need to get up!<br><br><---Soon to be black with solo seat/fatbobs/buckhorns
Posted by: MrsJonnyCat

Re: Oh MrsJC.... - 01/29/03 07:52 AM

oh-oh, please don't encourage him <br><br>MrsJC<br><br>Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug
Posted by: MrsJonnyCat

Re: Why wireless rocks - 01/29/03 07:54 AM

LOL! <br><br><br>MrsJC<br><br>Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug
Posted by: steveg

Because wired rocks get all tangled up? - 01/29/03 05:28 PM

*never mind*<br><br>