where to find Mac security software?

Posted by: ubiquitin

where to find Mac security software? - 10/26/05 09:59 AM

Can MacMinute readers point me to good places to find security software on Mac OS X? Versiontracker and MacUpdate have a few things but it takes forever to dig through their listings. I recently found a huge list of Mac security software, most if it suprisingly isn't on Versiontracker.<br><br>Check out: security.darwinports.com<br><br>Has anyone tried any of the software listed there? Stuff I had never heard of but sounds interesting:<br>There's dnssec, BitTornado, junkbuster, and some I had heard of like snort, tripwire and of course ethereal. <br><br>Definitely a list worth checking out if you haven't seen it yet. <br>So can anyone else point to any other places to find Mac-specific security software?<br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: where to find Mac security software? - 10/26/05 01:35 PM

Gee that post doesn't look like spam at all <br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: where to find Mac security software? - 10/26/05 04:07 PM

Security against what?<br><br><br>For Mike
Posted by: Trog

Re: where to find Mac security software? - 10/26/05 04:33 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Security against what?<p><hr></blockquote><p>Spam? <br><br><br>
Posted by: adzoox

Re: where to find Mac security software? - 10/28/05 05:52 AM

why doesn't a moderator just delete posts like this?<br><br>WWW.ADZOOX.COM & www.JACKWHISPERS.COM
Posted by: Michael

Re: where to find Mac security software? - 10/28/05 08:34 AM

A who now?<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: where to find Mac security software? - 10/28/05 04:55 PM

All the moderators are busy, but your business is important to them. Please stay on the line for the first available one.<br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: polymerase

Re: where to find Mac security software? - 10/30/05 07:14 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> Security against what?<br><p><hr></blockquote><p>With a name like ubiquitin it is for security from other molecular biology nerds.<br><br>Ubiquitin, sheesh, next we will have luciferase post here.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>(__*__) <-- circular sig when standing