GAAAAAAAHHH! WHO is my wireless carrier?

Posted by: steveg

GAAAAAAAHHH! WHO is my wireless carrier? - 12/30/04 01:39 PM

(NYTimes password required) This is nuts!<br>Long story short: AT&T Wireless has been bought by Cingular. If you've been an ATTW subscriber, you're now technically a Cingular customer. But apparently some time next year, AT&T will regain the rights to the AT&T Wireless brand, which will actually be carried on the Sprint network!<br><br>Hello, is this the person to whom I'm speaking? <br><br>
Posted by: MattMac112

Re: GAAAAAAAHHH! WHO is my wireless carrier? - 12/30/04 01:52 PM

Good Lord .. It's all turning in to one giant company:<br><br><blockquote>"Welcome to the automated AT & CinguSprint-NexLar Billing department. If you have the next four years to spare, please press 1 now .. "</blockquote> <br><br>****************<br>I have no signature at this time
Posted by: Jim_

Re: GAAAAAAAHHH! WHO is my wireless carrier? - 12/30/04 01:52 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>AT&T Wireless has been bought by Cingular. If you've been an ATTW subscriber, you're now technically a Cingular customer. But apparently some time next year, AT&T will regain the rights to the AT&T Wireless brand, which will actually be carried on the Sprint network!<p><hr></blockquote><p>Third base!!!<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: steveg

Re: GAAAAAAAHHH! WHO is my wireless carrier? - 12/30/04 02:01 PM

Or as they say down Flor-ee-dee-way: Depress 1 now...<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: Michael

Re: GAAAAAAAHHH! WHO is my wireless carrier? - 12/30/04 02:37 PM

Don't worry. Regardless the phone will be answered by someone in India. How may I be helping you sir.<br><br>Good thing they broke up that AT&T monopoly. <br><br>