Web Hosting on Xserves?!

Posted by: Anonymous

Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/23/03 12:20 AM

Hi guys & gals, I'm currently on the prowl for anyone that might be looking for web hosting. I am considering buying a package of hosting for 20 domains from www.XrackHosting.com. But would be looking for a couple other people to possibly split it with. Is anyone here interested, or know someone that might be interested?<br><br>-----<br>Stephen M. Sebeny<br>ssebeny@neo.rr.com<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by ssebeny on 12/23/03 04:17 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: iraszl

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/23/03 12:25 AM

<br><br>

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/23/03 01:17 AM

Wow, was there some hidden meaning in all that or are you just a total troll?<br><br>-----<br>Stephen M. Sebeny<br>ssebeny@neo.rr.com

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/23/03 02:40 AM

me troll? watch it dude! you're a newbie and I AM the GRAND POO PAH. <br><br>seriously, I just meant to say that I didn't understand a word of your post. maybe you should refrase it for us simple people. thanks!<br><br>
Posted by: hayesk

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/23/03 06:03 AM

A "total" troll?<br><br>Someone with six posts to their name makes a request for people to go in on buying a bunch of domains from a hosting site and you're calling MacG a troll?<br><br>It's $10/month for a single site. Why do you want to buy in lots of 20 with a bunch of strangers?<br><br>

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/23/03 06:16 AM

glad to see you know what he's talking about<br><br>

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/23/03 08:56 AM

Why do I want to buy in bulk? Because if you buy the plan for hosting for 20 domains its cheaper -- only $5/domain.<br><br>-----<br>Stephen M. Sebeny<br>ssebeny@neo.rr.com
Posted by: cherry

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/23/03 10:41 AM

What does that say? Its supposed to be words right? <br><br>
Posted by: cherry

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/23/03 10:42 AM

Ok, I'm in. Send ME more YOUR portion of the money and I'll get us all signed up!<br><br>
Posted by: lesh

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/23/03 04:24 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> What does that say? Its supposed to be words right?<p><hr></blockquote><p>It says "What?"<br><br>Click here for "What?" history lesson. (some links and pics may be dead, twas a while ago.) ((Oh...and it's a REEEEALY long thread, too.))<br><br>

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/23/03 06:48 PM

I didn't ask why you wanted to buy in bulk? I asked why you would do that with people you don't even know. Are you expecting people you don't know to send you money?<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/23/03 09:29 PM

Almost all the links are dead <br><br> My name is yoyo. Nice to meet you.

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/24/03 05:25 AM

You mean I shouldn't have sent him all that cash? Damn! Maybe I can still cancel the shipment (it was such a BIG box, too), and just email him all my credit carde no's. <br><br>

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/24/03 06:37 AM

Not too swift to call a regular here a troll. <br><br>
Posted by: lislaz

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/24/03 06:41 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>and you're calling MacG a troll?<p><hr></blockquote><p>Apparently Giz says WHAT? too many times! It's Ivan who spaghetti-whatted this time.<br><br>

Re: Web Hosting on Xserves?! - 12/24/03 08:08 AM

Ha ha ha! Oops. i just assumed. Sorry Giz... and Ivan. <br><br>